Sacred Dimension, Sacred Valley PeruSacred Dimension is a one of a kind eco-friendly Andean style Shamanic Centre nestled in the off the beaten path area of Coya in Sacred Valley, Peru. The lineage of the medicine comes from the authentic jungles and Shipibo peoples of Peru. See more events in this venue
Peru Dates: July 14-23, 2017
10-12 day Inclusive Journey to the Heart of the Sacred Valley
Option to add a 2 day trip to Machu Picchu and Wayna Picchu
This 10 Day Journey into your Soul Includes:
- 4 Sacred Plant Medicine Ceremonies in the Sacred Valley: 3 Ayahuasca and 1 Huachuma plus dieta plant drink of pinon morado. You will experience authentic, impactful indigenous ceremonies based upon the wisdom of the indigenous Amazonian Shipibo and the Andean traditions.
- Hiking in pristine Andean Mountains to collect your own wild medicinals
- 18 Vital, organic, vegetarian meals made with love by local chefs (breakfast, dinner, plus additional snacks)
- Excursions to cultural sites: Pisac, and Pitusiray Medicine Mountain. Optional Additonal 2 Day Add-on Trip includes Machu Picchu and Wayna Picchu, Aguas Calientes, the ruins of Ollaytatambo
- Alternating daily revitalizing group yoga and qi gong sessions
- Dieta Plant: piñon morado, excellent plant for budding healers who wish to understand how energies work together in healing.
- Flower baths for opening the heart, nui rauw, cinammon and jasmine flowers. These three plants will resonate together and work on three levels, that of the mind and heart, and to bring protection.
- Learn to receive and give Kintu Coca blessings and Despacho by a Q'ero healer
- Fire ceremony and temescal (sweat lodge)
- All transport to places on itinerary and to/ from the airport
- Shamanic drumming and musical evening ceremonies and Shamanic Cosmo-Vision + Sacred Plant Medicine: teachings from Shamans Roberto, Qori Coca, Alyssan
- Eco-friendly, Restorative, and Beautiful Andean-style Accommodations (TV and wifi free environment)
- Unlimited filtered Local Spring Water of the Andean Mountains
- Flower baths / showers on-site
- Access to the koi pond and gardens, abundance of hiking and culture around the surrounding Qoya mountains from the back door
- On-site laundry service is available
- Tips for our shamans, Guides, and Transportation (value of $180)
- All entrance fees to ruins on the itinerary
- Optional additional healing work by talented massage, acupuncture, yoga, and shamanic healers
As part of the journey, participants will have an option to partake in the ancient ceremonies of Ayahuasca, San Pedro and Coca. All of these plants have been declared to be a national heritage and cultural treasure of Peru and are teachers that help us unravel the past and delve deeper into the present path of healing work at hand. The spirits of the Sacred Plants are supported by yoga and acupuncture as they channel us into our heart space, revealing to us the deep subtle energies of our body and how we can interweave these energies with the reality that surrounds us. We will visit ruins, some off the beaten path, and the majestic mountains of the valley which inspire us to connect with nature from the inside out, as a beneficial way to tap into the source of life in the universe as we know it – the great Earth Mother, Pachamama.
Please contact Simone with any questions. Anyone interested will be sent a questionnaire and/ or speak with Simone via phone in regards to your individual journey. A FAQ page, answering most common questions, will be sent upon deposit. All participants are asked to fill out a questionnaire and registration form that includes medical history - some medical conditions exclude involvement.
Price Varies :
$2995 for single and shared occupancy (dorm style)
$3,100 for double or single occupancy and semi-private
$3300 for Double Occupancy Private
Optional 2 Day Add-on for Machu Picchu and Wayna Picchu
$425 per person, including one lunch and all transport and fees to the ruins
Day 1 : Pick up at airport. Arrival and Temascal with coca ceremony, first dieta drink.
Day 2 : Huachuma Ceremony & Mountain hike up Pitusiray: Pitusiray is not on a tourists' map and is a powerful medicine mountain with a lagoon right below the peak. We will be collecting wild medicinal plants specifically for your own needs. This mountain symbolizes the power of unconditional love and the mythic partner or soul mate. He has a physical partner, another mountain, nearby, called Sawasiray, his wife. Coca will also be provided for the altitude and for higher peaks of energy and awareness.
Day 3 : Pisac temple, Inti Huatana, and market visit in morning on the way to temple. Picnic lunch. Orientation in ruins. Ayahuasca Ceremony 1
Day 4 : Plant baths and integration, lunch. Andean chakra activation (4 people). Second dieta drink
Day 5 : Yoga and meditation, no breakfast, early brunch. Andean chakra activation (2 people). Ayahuasca 2
Day 6 : Plant baths, integration, lunch. Andean chakra activation for rest of group. Third dieta drink
Day 7 : Yoga and meditation, no breakfast, early brunch. Optional hike. Ayahuasca 3
Day 8 : Plant bath, integration, lunch. Time for reiki sessions with Alyssan and Acupuncture or massage sessions with Simone.
Day 9 : Huachuma all day.
Day 10 : Breakfast and integration, lunch. River clean up/ Seva for the community, supper, and farewell ceremony
About Your Guide Simone Ressner:
Simone Ressner believes traveling is a transformative exercise of unraveling the deeper mysteries of the self. Having lived in Peru for four months, Simone feels passionately about connecting people to the powerful and mystical healing powers of Peru: its culture, its people, its medicines, and its energetic vortexes such as Machu Picchu. Her background includes 12 years of teaching yoga and various workshops, and a Doctorate in Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture and Chinese herbalism) with a special interest in combining the healing arts of shamanism.
How do I get there?
- The Flight is not included in the price. Book your flight to arrive and depart from Cusco, Peru (CUZ) – some of the airline carriers that fly to CUZ are LAN, and American Airlines.
Terms & Conditions
To reserve your spot on the Sacred Medicine Retreat, you agree to pay a non-refundable deposit of $950 paid in full by April 1st. If you are adding the Machu Picchu trip, you are required to include the $425 in the deposit and it is also non-refundable. The remainder of the payment is due by June 15th. Payment plans to pay the remaining balance can be arranged with prior communication with Simone. You will be redirected to Mindbodyonline to handle the credit card processing. Please go to the events tab at the top right and click on the Peru Retreat Deposit.
The deposit is non-refundable – however should you cancel your reservation 60 days or more before the start of the retreat, you may apply your deposit toward another Source Empowered Wellness Retreat occurring within 12 months from the date of the initial retreat that you registered for. We cannot guarantee a retreat will be scheduled within 12 months’ time.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply, with no exceptions. We wish we could compensate people for unforseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc), but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat centers and other hired professionals. We have designed our cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change. But to protect yourself further, we strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
IF YOU CANCEL THE RETREAT:
60 days or more prior to the start of the retreat, you receive: 75% refund of the cost of the full retreat above the non-refundable deposit.
31-60 days prior to the start of the yoga retreat, you receive: 50% credit of the cost of the full retreat toward another Source Empowered Wellness Retreat within 12 months, and will forfeit the remainder.
0-30 days prior to the start of the yoga retreat, you receive: no refunds or credits will be given.
IF WE CANCEL THE RETREAT:
In the unlikely event that Source Empowered Wellness must cancel the retreat due to weather, natural disaster, political upheaval, or too few participants (our minimum is 6 people), we will refund to you all deposits and payments you have paid. We cannot compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred. To cover these risks, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
Collect Wild Medicinals, 3 Aya & 1 Huachuma, Plant baths, Yoga, Acupuncture, Massage, Reiki, Temescal, Pinon Morada, Hiking, Machu & Wayna Picchu, Inclusive
Dr. Simone Ressner
soul and the emotions that play out in your experience. By rewiring the neural pathways of your body, you can rewrite your story behind pain and other limitations. See more photos and other events by this presenter