10 DAY AYAHUASCA RETREAT IN THE ANACONDA COSMICA CENTER, IQUITOS, PERU
Traditional Shipibo medicine for treatment of diseases of body, mind and spiritual development.
In Anaconda Cosmica the retreat program is unique. The center currently has a brand new program and a new owner, Hilda Rojas.
Here is some detailed information about your stay with the center:
Treatment of physical illnesses, personal development, personal experience, spiritual cleansing and receive positive energies, emotional disorders, purification, spiritual growth and to open mental powers.
ServicesAyahuasca ceremonies according to Shipibo culture during the night.
Healing practices during the day, always performed by trained Shipibo shamans:
- Master plant: improves the vision during the ceremony, speeds the healing, helps spiritual growth, develops mental power and for apprenticeship diet.
- Purgative: stomach cleansing to preparation the body for the ceremony.
- Steam bath; perfect for relieving body aches, cure arthritis, rheumatism, colds; especially for people who live in cold countries.
- Plant baths to cleanse negative energies.
- Flower baths to attract positive energies.
- Piri-piri for love: powerful bath used by the Shipibo people to attract love.
Plant Remedies according to disease.
- Application of plants on the body
- Shipibo massages, ideal for frees physical tension and heal internal problems.
- Regular individual and group meetings with the healers all along your stay. During these meetings we can get to know more about your process and also share with you about the tradition, the medicine, the Shipibo culture and the work with the plants.
- A botanical garden so that you can get to know the plants we work with.
- Isolation huts if you want to spend time on your own during your stay and go deeper with your process.
- Accommodation in individual bungalows.
- Diet food prepared by our cooks and adapted to your treatment.
- A good standard of comfort (showers, toilets, electricity, Wi-Fi…)
- Transfer from Iquitos airport Center
- English-Spanish translator.
- 10 Day Ayahuasca Retreat begin the first Monday of every month
- Apprenticeship diets begin the day that you choose.
Recommended to bring:
- Insect repellent
- Long sleeve shirt
- Hat, sunglasses
- Rain hood
- Flips flops
- Material for personal toilet (toothbrush, deodorant, bath soap ...)
- Flashlight, lighter.
- White cloth to be used in ceremony ( if you cannot, you can buy them in our little shipibo shop).
Warm, rain occasionally, Average of temperature between 21°C to 36°C. Humidity 84%.
When you arrive at Iquitos, Peru the moto-carriages will be available outside the small airport to take you to the center.
The best option retreats in the heart of the Peruvian Amazon. In Anaconda Cosmica the retreat program is unique.
Maestra Hilda Rojas
Hilda Rojas, is 40 years old, She was born in the Shipibo community "Paoyhan" in the Ucayali river, She studied pedagogy at the Scientific University of Peru where She graduated with honors with a Bachelor of Education. Their ancestral origins and the link of the healing work with her parents were so strong that She left her profession to be a healer; She learned dieting different master plants, spent the last 10 years curing people with her parents and researching the benefits of medicinal plants on human health. She assumed a personal commitment to improve the lives of all people so that people have more health and happiness.
Hilda is happy to be a healer woman and makes available all her knowledge of Shipibo medicine to help people. . See more photos and other events by this presenter