Kaivalya Yoga School, Om Blessed cottageLocated away from the hustle bustle of the city, in a serene area surrounded by lush green forests, in the middle of two rivers yet not far from the city. The perfect place to learn, absorb and relax. See more events in this venue
200 Hours fully residential Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh , India registered with Yoga Alliance & Yoga Alliance International. At Kaivalya Yoga School we are committed to provide the absolute highest quality yoga teacher training program. We adhere to traditions and our teachers are blessed with the traditional knowledge garnished over many millennia of yogic practice.
Kaivalya provides benefits that no other school does as a whole:
* We preserve the tradition of yoga
* You will learn yoga in its pure, pristine form
* Yoga is more than asanas. Asanas are not even the tip of the iceberg
* Getting you the right course material is our responsibility
* Giving you the right atmosphere for learning is our responsibility. Accommodation, food, recreation, the right teachers et al.
* Getting you safe and sound from the airport to the school is our responsibility
* We take care of everything else so that you can learn, relax, absorb
* Our alumni association provides you mentorship and support to start or further your career and practice
Contact +91-81262-57393 for more information.
Fully residential 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course. Fee inclusive of accommodation, meals, weekend outings, pick-up + night stay from airport.
Amit is trained in Hatha Yoga with exceptional teachers from Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, in Pranayama with true master Swami Rajpalji and Meditation with Swami Dharmanand Jainji. A true believer in yogic traditions and specialist in pranayama and meditation techniques including Kapalbhanti, Suryabhedi, Anulom-vilom, Nadishodhan, Ujjayi, Bhastrika, Shitali, Shitkari, Bhramri, Mahavedi (pranayama) and Japa, Japa-Ajapa, Antermouna, Yoga Nidra, Om Meditation, Chakra Meditation, Healing Meditation (meditation). See more photos and other events by this presenter