200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali, Indonesia
If you are a yoga enthusiast who is ready to travel the world, then join Mimi and Deepa for a yoga teacher training course and Bali adventure.
Be the change you wish to see in the world AND deepen your own practice of yoga.
6th November - 6th December, 2017! : Apply Now
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE IN BALI, INDONESIA INTRODUCTION
Swadhyaya Worldwide Yoga Retreats offers a 28-day immersion course for 200-Hour Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Bali, Indonesia, associated with Affiliated Yoga Schools - Rishikesh Yogpeeth and registered with the Yoga Alliance, USA.
Swadhyaya Worldwide Yoga Retreats is dedicated to maintain the reputable levels of service and education that our students have come to expect from Affiliated Yoga schools.
Swadhyaya Worldwide Yoga Retreats traces its roots to Rishikesh Yog Peeth. Founded in 2005, Rishikesh Yog Peeth is the brainchild of two visionaries who pioneered the first yoga teacher training school in Rishikesh, designed to preserve the ancient and traditional values of yoga.
Swadhyaya Worldwide Yoga Retreats has designed courses in the most comprehensive and unique way; empowering you to stand apart as an inspired yoga teacher. The path of yoga is steeped in tradition and has been evolving and cultivating spiritual awareness and mindfulness practices among spiritual aspirants for a millennia.
In the path of yoga, Swadhyaya Worldwide Yoga Retreats is a beacon of light, illuminating the path and forging traditions along the way.
ABOUT Swadhyaya Worldwide Yoga Retreats
Swadhyaya (pronounced savd-yah-yah) is a Niyama (virtuous observance of self) connoting introspection and "study of self." This sanskrit term also means the study of self.
Swadhyaya Worldwide Yoga Retreats is founded with a strong conviction to share the traditional experience of yoga and the intention to lead students along the path of holistic healthy living, while exploring various exotic destinations across our amazing planet. We live in a technological era where everything seems to be automatic except for our happiness. Through yoga, we can obtain the tools to explore our full potential and experience bliss.
Swadhyaya Worldwide Yoga Retreats emphasizes the importance of lifelong study and students who study with us are equipped with the skills to continue learning throughout their life.
$3,700 USD (includes a $400 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot; this teacher training course will sell out!)
The $3,700 includes:
- Daily yoga asana classes.
- Daily pranayama classes.
- Boutique accommodations single, double occupancy and up to 4 students per room, 28 nights (yes, there are 2 beds in some rooms. Some rooms have one, some studios have 4. You will never have more than 4 people in your room. Plus, you have options.)
- Course materials will be provided (books, yoga mat, cleansing kit).
- Welcome lunch at Villa Puri Purnama.
- Three daily nutritious vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and teas.
- 1 shopping excursion. Plus transportation and guide.
- Lunch and farewell dinner during shopping trip.
- 2 Excursions. Plus transportation, entrance fees, and guide for excursions.
- 1 Massage.
- Transport to the hotel on 6 November and back to the airport on 6 December (at the designated times only!)
Organisation: Rishikesh Yog Peeth
Villa Puri Puranama, Located right on the Cucukan Beach, Bali, Indonesia
Bali - 80361 (India)
Residential 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali, Indonesia - Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa Yoga Course Registered with Yoga Alliance, USA