We offer a 21-day course (200 hour) running from June 2nd to the 22nd which will involve and nurture personal practice and guide you to teach others. The program offers a unique opportunity to immerse yourself fully into the yogic lifestyle to not only graduate as a yoga teacher but to become a better person. Complimented with Foundational training in the ancient art form of Thai massage, this in-depth course provides a distinct curriculum and sets the bar high for yoga therapy and instruction for the future. The training is taught by Peter Kaaberbøl Kristensen, the founder of LagoCph yoga school in Copenhagen, Denmark, and X-Pand Me body stretching system. He is a master practitioner of yoga, meditation, martial arts, and bodywork and for the past 12 years has devoted his life to educating yoga teachers around the world. Peter has a gift for breaking down complex yogic principles into simple guidance that helps the trainee investigate the body’s subtle energies. By bringing trainees’ awareness to their inner worlds, Peter helps them deepen their practice from the inside out. Embark on a life-changing journey and discover the freedom of yoga, all while being immersed in a spiritual community in the heart of nature.
The cost for the course for accommodation in a shared double hotel room is €3,100. For the pricing of a single private room, please contact us for information.
The trainees will be able to impart their inner wisdom and carry it forward to other aspirants or students. 40 hours of the course will be done remotely so as to enable those who have tight schedules to be able to participate more easily. The training program will be conducted in a safe and serene environment so that every asana can be done with ease. The atmosphere will also be appropriate for mental and spiritual exercises.
The highlights of the course include:
- Body movements explored in a therapeutic perspective. It applies to breathing, therapeutic yoga techniques, Thai massage, and more
- Teaching asanas in classical form. Classical asanas are performed in a developmental perspective, which stresses on deep body movements
- Teaching Vinyasa yoga techniques with accurate adjustment and sequencing
- Teaching common skeletal problems and learning preventive methods to treat them therapeutically
- Understanding breath and following proper breathing techniques
- Instructing and following the art of meditation to attain mindfulness and in-depth experience
- Reading and discussing Yoga Sutras, Buddhist teaching, Power of Now, etc. in interactive sessions
For more information on the course, please check out the Yoga TTC section of the Tuscan Fitness website.
A 21-day course (200 hour) running from June 2nd to the 22nd, hosted in the beautiful Tuscan countryside to fully immerse yourself in the yogic lifestyle.