Danyasa Eco-Resort and RetreatLocated in Dominical, Costa Rica, our oasis lies just two minutes from the beach and warm Pacific Ocean, at the base of rain-forested mountains where the Baru River meets the sea. Home to the gorgeous Bamboo Yoga Play studio, we offer yoga, dance, movement workshops, retreats and teacher trainings, as well as accommodations, adventure tours, healing mentoring and bodywork and rest and relaxation in general. We invite you to open to experience the creative life force which naturally wants to move through us!
We offer an intimate eco-lodging experience here at Danyasa™ Eco-Resort, with four rooms in total for rent. Three of these rooms have queen-size beds and air conditioning. The fourth room has a single bed with mosquito netting and a fan. All rooms are made out of beautifully refurbished cargo containers with secure doors, windows, and ample space for your belongings to be hung or stored. Includes maid service Monday through Saturday.
We offer a shared outdoor kitchen, fully equipped with refrigerator and everything needed to cook one's meals. The rooms also share a beautiful deck and community area as well as a secluded outdoor jungle shower and bathroom. Room rental includes access to the studio between classes.
We also offer free Wifi hi-speed internet and free filtered water. Room rental includes access to the studio when not in use for classes and private sessions.
All of our rooms and all of Danyasa™ is a non-smoking environment. Thank you for your understanding. See more events in this venue
Ladies you are invited to join us for a magical 28-day celebration of spirit in Dominical, Costa Rica. Together, as a sisterhood, we will dive deeply into the joy of discovery in our personal practice, while learning invaluable tools for teaching yoga effectively to others. This 200-hour, one-of-a-kind training will be an inward journey of sacred embodiment on our yoga mats and an outward one, as we adventure into Costa Rica’s bountiful nature to learn from some of her most soul-nourishing, mind-expanding power spots.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- powerful techniques for releasing blocks, limiting beliefs and patterns
- how to take the strong foundation you gained in your training and clearly teach techniques that will help your students to transform
- how to tap into your true purpose and create a ‘niche’ from that place
- how to maximize your full potential
- how to deepen your personal practice and to find your inner guide
- how to access your truth and become a inspirational force (and teacher)
- how to create a personal practice that serves the needs of your lifestyle
- foundational knowledge of poses through exploration of different yoga styles such as Hatha, Vinyasa, & Yin
- meditation, pranayama, mantras, mudras, badhas, chakras, and other tools for empowerment, healing, and happiness
- how to incorporate yoga philosophy into a modern context using practical psychology and neuroscience
- how to integrate healthy lifestyle choices and an energy rich diet that will boost your energy levels and reduce your stress levels
- how to adapt for special needs within your own practice and in class
- how to safely cue and apply hands-on enhancements
- anatomy and physiology from experts in their field
- how to lead innovative and inspirational classes
- how to apply practical psychology into your life and your classes to create abundance, happiness, & lasting transformation
- how to actually make a living teaching yoga w/o having to rely on a spouse, have a second job or teach 15 + classes a week
- Sofiah Thom's Five-Fold Path to Embodied Consciousness
- Goddess Wisdom
- And more….
Amber and Sofiah are both accredited Yoga Alliance teacher trainers (E-RYT 200) and have led many teacher training programs between them, empowering many teachers to go on to lead classes of their own. Yoga Alliance is the most-respected governing board for yoga teachers and training courses around the world. Graduates of her courses are automatically eligible to register as a RYT 200 (Registered Yoga Teacher) with Yoga Alliance. When hiring teachers, many studios look for RYT 200 certification. Therefore, becoming a RYT 200 means having a higher profile and gaining greater international recognition.
This 200-Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training is both a professional training and a course in mindful living. Amber will be leading the majority of this training and Sofiah will be teaching a special 20 hour exploration into embodiment of goddess wisdom. Skillfully weaving Amber's dedicated practices of yoga and insight meditation and Sofiah's Five-Fold Path to Embodied Consciousness, this teacher training encourages students to step into the present moment of their experience and live the practice they teach. This course presents a special opportunity to bring your natural inner rhythm into focus, allowing a quality of mindfulness to penetrate all of your waking activities. Each day will vary and include a balanced agenda of personal enrichment and teaching methodology.
This 200-Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training is both a professional training and a course in mindful living.