Jeevmoksha yoga gurukul offers 200 hours of intensive hatha yoga teacher training program in compliance with the standards of Yoga Alliance (USA), which has set the guidelines for conducting the yoga teacher training courses through registered yoga schools (RYS) as per its curriculum.
- The idea and intention of this course is to provide elementary yoga education to the students registering for the course for making them eligible academically to take on yoga teaching as a career option.
- Although yoga is a process of continuous learning and experiencing, this course forms a paradigm for beginning to live and think yogically and to walk ahead on the aisle of happiness and profundity.
- Students are constantly encouraged to experience the concepts of traditional yoga through a progressive pattern of studying hatha yoga via an integrated formula of “do it and feel it”.
- The course is not just about training into some physical feats, rather enriching the lives of all with this science of life called Yoga.
- The traditional components of hatha yoga like Asana (yoga poses), Pranayam (yogic breathing exercises), Shatkriya (yoga cleansing actions), and Bandhas (yoga energy locks) are taught in the light of modern values and codes of cultures, so that the students can not only understand the techniques, but also can implement the knowledge of yoga which they acquire at our yoga teacher training program, towards benefiting themselves and others.
- This 200 hours yoga teacher training program extends in 4 modules covering more than 60 asanas (yoga poses), 8 pranayam techniques, several subtle breathing exercises, the 6 Shatkriyas (cleansing techniques), 3 bandhas (energy locks) and techniques of concentrating the mind.
- Students are exposed to the principles underlying these practices and techniques to safely demonstrate and teach these yoga practices in their yoga class, avoiding any unfavorable circumstances to spring up.
- The topics are delivered in practical as well as theoretical sessions, making sure that both these dimension of theory and practice becomes clear on the level of intellect with no scope for doubts or confusion.
- On successful completion of the course, participants are awarded with the certificates of completion of 200 hours of yoga training which enables them to enroll themselves as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) with Yoga Alliance, and conduct yoga classes at a place of their choice anywhere in the world.
4 weeks training (Monday to Saturday every week)
06:00 am ………Hariom; Good morning
06:30 am ………Herbal Infusions
07:00 am ………Yogic cleansing, Mantras
07:30 am ………Hatha Yoga Asana, Pranayama
09:45 am ………Breakfast served
11:00 am ………1st Lecture
12:30 pm ………Lunch served
03:00 pm ………2nd lecture
04:30 pm ..…….Hatha Yoga Asana, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra
07:00 pm ………Dinner served
08:15 pm ………Evening meditations and Mantra
10:30 pm ……… Hariom; Good night
(*above schedule is indicative. timings might change depending on local conditions)
Features of this Yoga Teacher Training Program
- Limited batch sizes for maximum teacher-student interaction.
- A traditional approach of study which is based upon the values of devotion, compassion, understanding, proper reasoning, discipline and dharma.
- Having a scientific insight into the ancient practices related to transformational potential of yoga science.
- Getting immersed into a yogic environment with discourses, mantra chants, bhajans, kirtans and satsangs.
- For having a feeling of being “at home”.
- Developing a connection with the self through silent and guided meditations.
- To be able to discuss freely your personal aspirations and limitations on the yogic path with experts.
- Structured approach towards learning yoga as a discipline and lifestyle.
- Learning yoga at its source.
- For live class teaching hours and understanding the dynamics of teaching deeply in additional hours then course study.
- An affordable cost (USD 1350) which covers all the cost of food, accommodation and training.
- An internationally recognized certificate of training in the world capital of yoga itself.
- Being able to teach at beginners and advanced levels.
200 hours hatha yoga teacher training course complying with the yoga alliance (USA) standards at Jeevmoksha yoga gurukul Rishikesh India.