200 Hours Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh, India – To Explore The Divinity Inside:
Vinyasa Yoga in Rishikesh by Shiva tattva Yoga School brings you a fundamentally strong Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh with 200 hours of Yoga Training. This training schedule is designed for 28 days of residential training in mesmerizing Rishikesh amidst the hills and terrains of this wonderland. Our Yoga school is situated on the banks of River Ganga with its pristine presence. Pure breeze full of oxygen flowing from the virgin forests and mountains will help you to attain a higher sense of involvement while practicing Kriya, Pranayam, Yoga in Vinyasa style. You will not only learn about the synchronizations of yogic postures with rhythmic breathing, but will also learn means to explore divinity inside you through these 200 hours of Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
Explore Vinyasa yoga with its core advantages:
Our Vinyasa Yoga techniques are designed with the grace of Yogi Sachin ji to offer you a deeper sense of realization and practice. You will be practicing yoga under the direct guidance of Yogi Sachin ji, who is a certified yoga teacher E-RYT 500 and a great human being devoted to spread the essence of yoga worldwide. You can not only learn various yoga postures, Vinyasa yoga movements and breathing synchronization, but can also practice them with deeper understanding of kriya and pranayam for an effective teaching and knowledge sharing. This 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training will help you to build a basic foundation for becoming a yoga teacher and also offer you a certificate of merit from the Yoga Alliance USA after successful completion.
200 hrs Yoga teacher Training Dates 2017 – 2018 , Rishikesh, India DateCourse Price 5th of October 2017 to 2nd of November 2017 USD 1450 Booking open 5th of November 2017 to 3rd of December 2017 USD 1450 Booking open 5th of December 2017 to 2nd of January 2018 USD 1450 Booking open 5th of January 2018 to 2nd of February 2018 USD 1550 Booking open 5th of February 2018 to 5th of March 2018 USD 1550 Booking open 5th of March 2018 to 2nd of April 2018 USD 1550 Booking open 5th of April 2018 to 3rd of May 2018 USD 1550 Booking open 5th of May 2018 to 2nd of June 2018 USD 1550 Booking open 5th of June 2018 to 3rd of July 2018 USD 1550 Booking open 5th of July 2018 to 2nd of August 2018 USD 1550 Booking open 5th of August 2018 to 2nd of September 2018 USD 1550 Booking open 5th of September 2018 to 3rd of October 2018 USD 1550 Booking open 5th of October 2018 to 2nd of November 2018 USD 1550 Booking open 5th of November 2018 to 3rd of December 2018 USD 1550 Booking open 5th of December 2018 to 2nd of January 2018 USD 1550 Booking open
Booking amount due with the application is USD 200 (non-refundable advance towards the course fee) and remaining fee needs to be paid on arrival.
Course fee includes –
- Private room with attached bath,
- 3 vegetarian meals a day, 2 time tea,
- 2 Ayurvedic massage, Shatkarma Kit (Cleansing techniques),
- Yoga course material, Two yoga books, One note book,
- Two outdoor tour on weekend.
- free wi-fi facility,
Excluding– Any other local travel or sightseeing, other items of personal nature.
- If 2 person booked together– US$ 2700 with two private rooms / US$ 2400 with twin share room.,
- Optional-* Optional's for Rishikesh- * New Delhi Airport to Rishikesh Ashram by Taxi- US$ 80
- New Delhi Airport to Rishikesh & Rishikesh to New Delhi Airport by Taxi- US$ 150
Yoga Teacher Training – Code Of Conduct
- All students should fulfill the registration formality and submit required information and yoga course fee before they start yoga course.
- All students are able to pay yoga course fee in Indian rupees , dollars, ponds and Euro.
- All students should follow all rules strictly as instructed.
- Any question can be asked in the class related to yoga course.
- All students should come to class at least five minutes before class schedule.
- For yoga Teacher Training the students are requested not to join other educational s during yoga course.
- All students should follow all disciplines of Shiva Tattva Yoga School .For any misbehavior with another teacher or student will be assumed as breaking the law of institution.
- The effectiveness of yoga course based on physical and intellectual capability of every individual.
- There is no extra activity allowed in yoga class. All personal discussion and gossip can be taken in the spare time.
- At Yoga Teacher Training in India, the religious discussion is a comparative way that not allowed in yoga institute.”we believe that god is one and he stays inside the human being”
- If anybody is going outside from the school at free time, we expect he/she should be present till 9p.m.
- It is highly restricted not to smoke/alcohol in the yoga school or even in the rooms.
- Before departure the students must all dues and return all library books.
- Yoga course fee is paying through by bank/ by online transfer through paypal account / by cash
Detail Bank Account :
ICICI BANK : 19.Preeti Enclave, Dehradun
A/c no : 097901000842
Swift code : ICICINBB007
IFSC CODE : ICIC0000979
Paypal id : sachin.yoga@gmail
It is essential that students of TTC at Shiva Tattva Yoga School Rishikesh, adhere to the code of conduct during their training at the premise during an after classes. Rishikesh is holy town in the heart of India, and we expect their traditional indian value of our culture are respected and request our student to give reverence to our culture and refrain from hurting the sentiments of the local and our cultural values.
100% attendance in classes is mandatory. Participants are encouraged to wear loose cloths. Both man and women are restricted to avoid wearing revealing attire while at the premise. Avoid wearing transparent clothes and clothes revealing cleavage backbelly button. Preferable clothes cotton salwar kurta, loose cotton/lycra pants, tshirt, jumpers, yoga leggings.
Refund/Transfer Policy –
All fees are non-refundable.If there is any change in scheduling , at our discretion student may transfer fees from one course to another if requested at least 20 days before the start of that course.
Visa and Travel Insurance –
Please arrange tourist visa and travel insurance before leaving your home country.
Vinyasa Yoga Centre in Rishikesh, India
Vinyasa Yoga Center Rishikesh India, Near Kushal Palace Upper Tapowan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249201, India
Vinyasa Yoga School India Certified Yoga Alliance USA offering 100, 200, 300, 500 hour , Vinyasa yoga Teacher Training courses in Rishikesh, India.