DescriptionYoga Teacher Training
YTTC - Yoga Teachers Training Course
The yoga teacher training program is carefully designed to give you detailed knowledge of Yoga, vedic philosophy, detailed correction and modification techniques, useful anatomy and physiology in a very systematic manner. The course is conducted at Abhyudaya Yoga Ashram in India, where you will learn and study following the ancient Indian system of study i.e. Gurukul system. This system is based on the philosophy that the student lives and studies with the fellow students at the residential study center. This system helps to build a strong bond of trust and dedication between the teachers and the students and facilitates a smooth flow and proper understanding of the teachings. Staying at the Gurukul for the four weeks also helps the students to stay away from out side distractions and completely focus and learn at their optimum potential.
Daily drop in classes are open for all interested people. Classes are conducted every morning from 7:00 to 8:30am. Along with meditation.
The course meets and exceeds the teacher training curriculum requirements of Yoga Alliance.
Training starts with Pranayama, meditation, chanting and group discussions.
Yoga Teacher Training Course covers asanas in complete detail, including the proper alignment, important benefits, counter indications, precautions, individual adjustments and corrections and modifications as well as different variations. The 200 hours teacher certification course also covers the Shat Kriyas, Bandhas, advanced Pranayama. In the morning.The students learn the most effective way to explain the yoga asanas, to give accurate corrections and modifications of the asanas to suit to the individuals.
Karma Yoga is the practiced daily for one hour. Karma yoga includes volunteer work or selfless service.
Chanting is part of Bhakti Yoga. Chanting is practiced in the evening Satsangs everyday. You will learn various bhajans and vedic mantras in this session. Chanting instantly calms the mind and brings the state of tranquility.
- Standing postures
- Sitting postures
- Prone postures
- Supine postures
- Asanas for disease
- Full Yogic breath
- Anulom Vilom
Advanced pranayam Bandhas and kriyas Meditation
- What is Meditation
- Meditation vs Concentration
- Why to meditate
- Guide to proper Meditation
- Different methods and steps to Meditation
- What are Mantras
- Mantra Initiation and Chanting
The Four Paths of Yoga
- Raja Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
- Karma Yoga
- Jnana Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
200 Yoga Teacher Training Schedule
- 6:00 to 7:00 am-Self practice
- 7:00 to 8:30 am-- Pranayama, yoga asana and Meditation
- 8:30 to 10:30 am—Breakfast and karm yoga
- 10:30 am to 11:30 noon-- Yoga Philosophy/Anatomy/ Ahyurvedic yogic diteics
- 11:30 noon to 12:30 pm—Self studies/revision
- 12:30 to 1:00 pm—Swa Shudhi Sanskar(self cleansing before lunch)
- 1:00 to 3:00 pm—Lunch Break
- 3:00-4:00 pm - Art of Teaching /Physiology/Adjustment & Alignment
- 4:00 to 5:30 pm--Asana practice
- 5:30pm -6:00pm – Bhakti yoga
- 6:00pm to 7:30pm – Hawan (Fire rituals) and Meditation
- Saturday --Asana Practice 8:30 to 10:00 am
- SUNDAY OFF
Join Abhyudaya Yoga ashram for Yoga alliance USA certified 200-hours yoga teacher training course.