Zen Den Yoga School
Zen Den Yoga School and Studio provides the yogi and yogini with a safe and nurturing environment to grow and practice the yoga lifestyle. We’re not your average yoga studio. In all of our yoga classes, yoga teacher training programs, and yoga retreats, we adhere to the true meaning of the word YOGA: to yolk or bring together. Our belief is that all yoga systems are on the same path, therefore, we embody many traditions of yoga, honoring the diversity of our gurus. We facilitate various forms of yoga including ashtanga vinyassa, sivananda, hatha, iyengar, yin, restorative and many other traditions. Our school offers an on-going 200 hour yoga teacher training program as well as programs off site for people interested in 500 hour training. The studio is donations based, welcoming the diverse socioeconomic demographics and physical abilities of our students. We warmly invite you come and enjoy a class or training with our highly educated and experienced staff of teachers and facilitators. NamasteSee more events in this venue
Zen Den Yoga School is based in Boca Raton Florida. We offer many programs including our 200 hour YTT Yoga Teacher training classes. Besides our yoga teacher training course we are also a donation based yoga studio and have now put in place a beautiful Yoga Retreat Center
In conjunction with Yoga Institute’s Yoga Teacher Training, Zen Den’s programs provide everything you need in philosophy, anatomy, chanting, business, wisdom, sutras, kriyas, meditation, pranayama, adjustment, art of teaching, and more.
Yoga Style: Sadhana Yoga We teach Sadhana Yoga, the Yoga of Spiritual Practice including Vinyasa and Hatha Flows.
Our approach is contemporary and eclectic. We bring to life the ancient teachings of yoga through accessible spiritual lessons.
- Learn to teach two sequences: Vinyasa and Hatha flows
- Daily practice of Pranayama
- Understand many different Meditation Techniques
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology for yoga teachers
- In depth study of select Yoga Sutras
- Understanding of the history of yoga
- Focus on integrating Yoga into your life through daily Spiritual Lessons
- Introduction to The Business of Yoga
- Improved personal yoga practice
- Art of Teaching Workshops
- Regular peer-teaching starting day one.
- You will be qualified to register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200).
Requirements for the 200 hour Training:
- We accept participants of all levels and feel that we all benefit from having a diverse group to learn with.
- However, we prefer an intimate experience so our students get the most from their training. Training sessions will be capped.
- We ask that participants make a commitment to complete the course and attend all sessions and to put in the effort to be successful.
- Please review our Policies.
$1,910- tuition plus books (No room and board)
$1,750- tuition (a la carte)
$160- books (a la carte)
$2,910- Tuition plus books and one month stay at yoga center in a shared room. (Room and food packages included for one month intensive.)
$3,410 tuition for the comprehensive 200 hour Yoga Certification Course. Tuition plus books and one month stay in a private room at yoga center (need to book at least one month in advance)
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about signing up.
You can sign up for any course with a deposit and, pending availability, you will immediately be accepted into the program.
Zen Den Yoga School's 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training is a Yoga Alliance Certified month-long program where students transform into teachers.