School of Holistic Yoga and Ayurveda GoaSchool of Holistic Yoga & Ayurveda is an institution teaching and promoting Holistic Healing and Vedic sciences like Yoga, Ayurveda and Astrology. We offer a wide range of courses that includes Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Teachers Training Course, Yoga Classes, Yoga and Ayurveda Retreats, Body-mind-Meditation and Vipasana Courses, Trainings, Health & Beauty Packages.
We do have a dedicated and devoted team of teachers who have been studying and teaching Yogaand other Vedic Science disciplines for many years under the direction of the enlightened spiritual masters. They understand the requirements of the students who are seeking the intervention and teachings of the genuine Vedic teachers and Schools.
Over the years, School of Holistic Yoga and Ayurveda Goa has established its own unique position by offering quality trainings, health solutions and retreat packages to the people from all parts of the globe. We are deeply passionate about spiritual and cultural exchange of East and West through our Yoga and Ayurveda Courses. We are working persistently with the mission of spreading the Vedic YogaCulture and living to all parts of the globe. We strongly think Yoga will be the world religion in the times to come and we are proud to be the volunteers and propagators of the same in the present.
The vision of our Yoga and Ayurveda School is to design and deliver simple, effective and relevant training courses for the serious enthusiasts who are deeply interested to realize the essence of true self Knowledge and depth of Divine Holistic Vedic Sciences. Keeping the academic pursuit on the topmost priority, we are equally compassionate for alleviating the physical, mental and emotional sufferings and pains all around us. We are committed in providing cheap and simple holistic health solutions through Yoga and Ayurveda. Service rendered for the mankind is the service for the Supreme Almighty God.
We are determined to promote the holistic concept of health and living all over the world as we strongly think that the root cause of all our problems and sufferings is not conditions outside but what happens inside and how we attain the balance of mind, body and our self.
May God Bless us and all pursuing this divine mission!!!
Om Tat Sat!!!See more events in this venue
We offer you the Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teachers Training Courses for Hatha, Kundalini, Yoga Therapy and Ashtanga Styles which also includes insights from other great styles like Iyengar, and Sivananda for more deeper and advanced learning experience.Classical Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Goa (200H) – 4 weeks, Full Time, Residential Yoga Therapy Teachers Training Goa (200H)- 4 weeks, Full Time, Residential Pre & Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training Goa (85 H) – 12 days , Full Time residential Ashtanaga Yoga Teachers Training Goa (200H) – 3.5 weeks, Full Time Residential Kundalini Yoga Teachers Training Goa (200H) – 3.5 weeks, Full Time Residential
Note: We conduct classes on Saturday as well and TTC’s can stretch for additional 3 days. Students are expected to be present two or three days after the scheduled ending dates. They are advised to arrange travels and departures keeping this thing in mind.
Yoga Teacher Training provides a systematic & structured understanding of yoga practices and the method of teaching yoga. Yoga is not just postures. It is a complete science to be learnt thoroughly before one decides for teaching. Yoga Teachers Training opens the new frontiers and dimensions for learning Yoga teaching techniques.Eligibility
Beginners, Intermediate or Advance Yoga Aspirants.
No prior experience for Yoga Teachers Training is mandatory. All enthusiastic and serious aspiring students can join. The only thing you must have is an inner deep desire for serious Yoga learning, practice and teaching. However, some learning, reading and practice helps before you come for the teachers training course.
(Many experienced teachers who learned earlier also took these courses. They found that courses at School of Holistic Yoga and Ayurveda, Goa are really very deep, intensive and extensive than what they learned earlier as we focus more on deeper and spiritual aspects of Yoga like Yama, Niyam, Yogic Discipline and Life than simply emphasizing a lot only on Asana practice)Why a residential program for Yoga teacher training course?
- The most effective way of learning and teaching Yoga is from ‘Direct Experience’. This is the traditional teaching where you will inherit the fruits of the wisdom of Ancient Yogis to present day
- The classes will be taught by the highly experienced and skilled Yoga Teachers
- Away from your home, business, appointments, everyday responsibilities and the distractions of the home environment, you can focus all your attention on the course and experience the positive benefits of intensive Yoga
- Throughout the programs each moment is lived with awareness, bringing about growth and transformation. The classes are for limited number of students (Normally max 6) giving everyone the opportunity for much individual attention and ample practice
- The Yoga Teachers Training course will give you a solid foundation & enough knowledge of Yoga for a lifetime of practice & the skills necessary to pass these teachings on to others. Student’s 100% honest & personal participation, results in 100% better & positive results
- Yoga manuals with more than 350 pages will be provided to support each individual’s personal understanding
- You will be awarded an internationally recognized Yoga Alliance International Certified Yoga teacher certificate (CYT) and after the successful completion of the course you will become Certified Yoga Teacher accredited with Yoga Alliance. This certification would help you to get your skills and teachings recognized globally as a Certified and Registered Yoga teacher ( RYT).
For motivated, inspired and determined students opportunities are offered either at the end or during the program. You can volunteer to teach in the institute for next upcoming courses and retreats
Kundalini Yoga TTC:
For more details and information , visit:
Write to us: email@example.com
Hari Om Tat Sat !
Pratik Agrawal (E-RYT 200, Yoga Alliance)
Director & Founder, School of Holistic Yoga and Ayurveda Goa
Yoga Teacher, Therapist, Vedic Astrologer and Ayurveda Healer
Pratik Agarwal TEACHER-ERYT-200
He started guiding people with his skills and talents and finds solace and peace in it. He started his Yoga School in the peaceful and serene background of beautiful Goa and spends most of his time in healing, teaching Yoga, astrological consultations and spiritual discourses. He is specialized in classical Hatha, Ashtanga, Kundalini Kriya Yoga, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Therapy (Anatomy & Physiology), Asanas, Meditation and Pranayama. He is also a competent Ayurvedic Therapist specialized in various massage and healing therapies. He has mastery over Pranic and Mudra therapy as well. He is a distinguished holistic healer and Astrologer for more than 7 years.
See more photos and other events by this presenter