School of Holistic Yoga and Ayurveda Goa ( SOHYAA) offers you the Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teachers Training Courses for Hatha, Kundalini, Yoga Therapy and Ashtanga Styles which also includes insights from other great styles like Iyengar, and Sivananda for more deeper and advanced learning experience.Classical Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Goa (200H) – 4 weeks, Full Time, Residential Yoga Therapy Teachers Training Goa (200H)- 4 weeks, Full Time, Residential Pre & Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training Goa (85 H) – 12 days , Full Time residential Ashtanaga Yoga Teachers Training Goa (200H) – 3.5 weeks, Full Time Residential Kundalini Yoga Teachers Training Goa (200H) – 3.5 weeks, Full Time Residential
Note: We conduct classes on Saturday as well and TTC’s can stretch for additional 3 days. Students are expected to be present two or three days after the scheduled ending dates. They are advised to arrange travels and departures keeping this thing in mind.
Yoga Teacher Training provides a systematic & structured understanding of yoga practices and the method of teaching yoga. Yoga is not just postures. It is a complete science to be learnt thoroughly before one decides for teaching. Yoga Teachers Training opens the new frontiers and dimensions for learning Yoga teaching techniques.Eligibility
Beginners, Intermediate or Advance Yoga Aspirants.
No prior experience for Yoga Teachers Training is mandatory. All enthusiastic and serious aspiring students can join. The only thing you must have is an inner deep desire for serious Yoga learning, practice and teaching. However, some learning, reading and practice helps before you come for the teachers training course.
(Many experienced teachers who learned earlier also took these courses. They found that courses at School of Holistic Yoga and Ayurveda, Goa are really very deep, intensive and extensive than what they learned earlier as we focus more on deeper and spiritual aspects of Yoga like Yama, Niyam, Yogic Discipline and Life than simply emphasizing a lot only on Asana practice)Why a residential program for Yoga teacher training course?
- The most effective way of learning and teaching Yoga is from ‘Direct Experience’. This is the traditional teaching where you will inherit the fruits of the wisdom of Ancient Yogis to present day
- The classes will be taught by the highly experienced and skilled Yoga Teachers
- Away from your home, business, appointments, everyday responsibilities and the distractions of the home environment, you can focus all your attention on the course and experience the positive benefits of intensive Yoga
- Throughout the programs each moment is lived with awareness, bringing about growth and transformation. The classes are for limited number of students (Normally max 6) giving everyone the opportunity for much individual attention and ample practice
- The Yoga Teachers Training course will give you a solid foundation & enough knowledge of Yoga for a lifetime of practice & the skills necessary to pass these teachings on to others. Student’s 100% honest & personal participation, results in 100% better & positive results
- Yoga manuals with more than 350 pages will be provided to support each individual’s personal understanding
- You will be awarded an internationally recognized Yoga Alliance International Certified Yoga teacher certificate (CYT) and after the successful completion of the course you will become Certified Yoga Teacher accredited with Yoga Alliance. This certification would help you to get your skills and teachings recognized globally as a Certified and Registered Yoga teacher ( RYT).
For motivated, inspired and determined students opportunities are offered either at the end or during the program. You can volunteer to teach in the institute for next upcoming courses and retreats
200 Hrs Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Syllabus
Yoga Therapy Certification
For more information and course details
visit : http://www.holisticyogaandayurvedagoa.com/yoga-teacher-training-course-goa-india/
Write to us: email@example.com
Hari Om Tat Sat !