The 300HR Advanced Teacher Training at Yoga Kula is a one of a kind program designed to offer you the a creative and in-depth advanced teacher training curriculum based on your particular teaching focus. Broken into various tracks, you can piece together a specialized curriculum that fits your unique skills, passions and interests.
Our 300 HR Advanced Teacher Training program is open to those teachers who have completed their 200 HR RYT® teacher training at a Yoga Alliance Registered School and who wish to depen expand their skills, knowledge, and capacities. Teachers will have 3 years to complete their 300 hours curriculum, after which they will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance at the highest level, RYT-500.
CORE CURRICULUM: 170 HOURS with Siri Peterson
All 300 HR Advanced Teacher Trainees are required to attend our 140 hour CORE CURRICULUM
- Techniques Training and Practice
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Biomechanics
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers
- Business tools for teachers
ELECTIVES: 130 HOURS
Based on your unique interests, skills, and talents, you will choose to guide your choice of electives such as:
Ayurveda and Yoga
Yoga and the Chakra system
Yoga for Trauma
Elective faculty includes: Saraswati Clere, Anodea Judith, Sally Kempton, Christopher Tomkins, Tara Judelle
CHOOSE A TRACK OF STUDY:
Organize your 160 HR elective curriculum by choosing a specific track based on your unique teaching focus with the support of YogaKula trainers and staff.
- Appropriate for teachers who have completed a 200-HR Training in the Anusara® tradition and are interested in pursuing Anusara® Certification through the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga.
- Advanced Teacher Trainees in the Anusara Track will study concurrently with Immersion students during Saturday and Sunday sessions of the 100 HR Immersion. These trainees will receive coaching and practice on effective assisting and will be given opportunities to teach segments of the Immersion as well as lead smaller groups.
- These Advanced Teacher Trainees will be expected to mentor new Teacher Trainees as they deepen their understanding of the Universal Principles of Alignment and
- Anusara Track students will be required to read and incorporate the Pratyabhijnahrdayam
- Work one on one with a YogaKula teacher to refine your skills and abilities
- Focus is on improving your teaching through practice
- Anatomy and Physiology
SPECIAL POPULATIONS TRACK
- Yoga for Kids
- Yoga for Cancer patients
- Yoga for Elderly
YOGA AND THE MIND TRACK
- Meditation and Mindfulness focused
- Hakomi and somatic psychology
- Trauma Releasing Exercises
- Learn how to teach meditation with teachers from Spirit Rock
- Study the ancient texts in depth with academic scholars
OPEN STUDY TRACK
- Attend all workshop and elective courses as your interests and schedule permit
- Perfect for those teachers who are interested in fast-tracking their course of study
*YogaKula will also accept up to 100 HRS in transfer credits from the 300 HR Advanced Trainings at the Avahana School, Shakti Yoga Shala and other approved schools.
*Check with lead trainer for transfer approval*
This 300 hr training offers current yoga teachers a rigorous, in-depth and individualized advanced training curriculum based on your interests.