ZenmaX Natural Tuning stands for, working in nature and working with nature.
The basic idea of Natural Tuning is to come in spontaneous and unaffected resonance with the surrounding natural elements like water, earth, wind and fire.
Relaxation through hard training and at the same time, feeling free of everyday stress, privately and at work.
The training program includes Taikiken, tai chi, qigong, meditation, Taoist cleansing exercises and (yoga)stretching.
A holistic program that brings every cell back natural resonance.
Sunday 25th October
Check in from 16:00 h.
19:00 - 20:30 Dinner and introduction
Monday 26th – Friday 30th October
07.30- 08:15 Early morning meditation
08.30- 09:30 Breakfast
10:00- 12:30 Qigong, Tai Chi and complementary Taikiken exercises
13:00- 14:00 Lunch
14:00- 15:00 Rest / relaxation
15:00- 17:30 Philosophy / or special workshops (optional)
19.00- 20:00 Dinner
Saturday 31th October
07:30- 08:00 Morning meditation
08.00- 09:00 Breakfast
Check out at 10.00 h.
You will have also time to relax at the swimming pool or on the near private beach, read your book, explore the island, enjoy massage, take a personal coaching or just chill out.
There can be some variation in the schedule, such as training on special locations or walks.
- Private villa Casa Gazebo.
- Double rooms (shared or single) with own toilet and shower.
- Beautiful villa resort with tropical garden, seating areas, swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, open air training place (dojo).
- Private beach and the sea are on few minute walking distance.
- Free WiFi
- Restaurants, cafés, shops and ATM nearby.
- 6 nights accommodation
- 5 days training program, special workshop
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (vegetarian meals) & refreshments during breaks
- visa & all travel costs
- additional food & drinks
- additional activities
- trips to the nearby Eco-village, hippie markets and enchanting beaches, massages or personal coaching are optional and at your own expense.
For Ibiza residents we offer special prices - for training & meals only.
This week is for adults with a good overall condition and is suitable for people without experience, as well as people with advanced in martial arts, qigong, and meditation skills. (Martial art skills are not required.)
For anyone looking for a meaningful and active holiday and an inspiring way to work at his or her overall health!
We are looking forward to welcome you on Ibiza to train and chill.
Ron & Nadja
Five full days of qigong, meditation and mindfulness at a beautiful spot on the rugged Ibiza shores and relaxing evenings in a "Balinese" atmosphere.