DATE: 20th-25th October 2015
PRICE: Early Bird Price $1,190 USD (Valid till 8th of Sept)
Regular Price at $1,390 USD
Single Occupancy top-up +$400 (Add-on)
- 6D/5N Accommodation
- 3 vegetarian meals daily & unlimited herbal tea
- Daily yoga classes & lectures
- Scheduled excursions to local pilgrimage sites including inland transport, guides and entrance passes
- Guided hikes with outdoor yoga practice
- 1 x evening drop-off & pick up to Thamel
- 1 x Aryuvedic massage / Cranial Sacral treatment session
LOCATION: Kathmandu, Nepal
Come on a journey to a land known for its rich source of spirituality. Inspire your practice as we guide you through local pilgrimage sites and deepen your knowledge on Buddhism and Hinduism.
Discover Nepal's living traditions disperse across the Kathmandu Valley. Develop your yoga practice, take a hike against the backdrop of the Himalayas and wander through the night markets of Thamel. Have a chai, discover a momo, experience Nepal, experience yourself.
This course includes lectures on yoga to support the daily asana practices and facilitate an understanding of yoga on the whole. In between the yoga curriculum, students will be guided through a series of local pilgrimage sites and cultural landscapes.
Explore the spiritual heritage of Nepal. Inspire your practice on this pilgrimage to the Himalayas.