Casa BenedettoSet in the hills of beautiful Ischia Island and mere moments away from Cava Grado Beach and Sant' Angelo Town. Sorgeto Thermal Spa is a bus ride away.
Perfectly placed to discover the rest of Ischia and its neighbouring islands Capri and Procida.
Amalfi Coast is 1hr by regular ferries. See more events in this venue
- Daily yoga classes
- Creative sharing sessions
- Guided meditation sessions
- Optional group trip to Capri Island, Amalfi Coast and/or Ischia’s Thermal Baths
- Airport and ferry transfer
- 6 nights accommodation
- Daily meals
The maximum participants in the group is 12.
- Instruction language: English
- Spoken languages: Russian, English
You will be accommodated in Casa Benedetto B&B. We believe in the importance of a truly yogic experience, and therefore accommodation is shared. Charming and comfortable rooms, with en-suite bathrooms are available for you to share with a fellow yogi. Single occupancy rooms are also available at an extra cost and subject to availability. Bed linen, towels, and free Wi-Fi are provided.
Yoga sessions will take place in converted breakfast room-Yoga shala and in the garden area.
It is well known that creative activities such as writing, painting, and making music reduces stress and promotes well-being. At MUGA Project, we have combined the ancient art of yoga with daily creative sharing sessions and live music to help you release tension and achieve balance of body and mind. Head down to one of many Ischia’s cobbled beaches nearby, explore neighboring islands and find La Dolce Vita inspiration, then join us for creative sharing sessions, Kirtan circle singing, and soft music meditation at the retreat. Everyone has the fire within to be a writer, painter, musician! This retreat is for you to discover your creative side.
- 07:00 Coffee, tea, and fruit
- 08:00 Dynamic morning yoga class
- 10:00 Brunch
- 11:00 - 17:00 Free time
- 18:00 Zen afternoon yoga class
- 20:00 Dinner
Your retreat will be held at family run B&B Casa Benedetto. Set in Succhivo, small village in the municipality of Serrara-Fontana, a walk away from St Angelo on the island of Ischia. Breathtaking views, azure waters of the Mediterranean Sea and lush gardens of Casa Benedetto are the perfect setting for tranquility and inspiration. Authentic Italian experience, it is also near to neighbouring islands of Capri, Procida, Amalfi Coast and Naples, all reachable by ferries. Ischia is a volcanic island set in the bay of Naples making it a top Thermal Baths destination.
- Cava Grado beach - 10 minutes
- St Angelo shops and restaurants - 10 minutes
- Sorgeto Bay Thermal Baths in close proximity
- Other island beaches - 10 to 20 minutes by bus
- Neighbouring islands of Capri and Procida - 30 minutes by ferry
- Amalfi Coast - 1 hour by ferry
- Naples International Airport (NAP) - 2 hours
During this retreat, you will be served 3 daily delicious meals. Light breakfast before Yoga class, brunch, and dinner are included in the package.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirements are served and/or catered for:
(If you have special dietary requirements its a good idea to communicate it to the organiser when making a reservation) Things to do
- Thermal Spa day trip
- Trips to Capri or Amalfi Coast
- Visit beaches nearby to relax
- Visit Castello Aragonese or hike to Mount Epomeo
- 2 daily yoga and meditation classes (one class only on the arrival and departure dates)
- 3 daily meals (light breakfast, brunch and dinner)
- 6 night accommodation
- Airport and ferry transfers
- Creative sharing sessions (writing, songwriting, dance)
- Kirtan circle singing
- Live musician in every yoga class
- Yoga mats and props
What's not included
- Extra activities
- Travel insurance
How to get there
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Napoli Cappodichino Airport (NAP). Transfer from and to the airport is included. MUGA Project will pick you up from the airport, take you by ferry to Ischia and then by car to Casa Benedetto (allow on average 2hr 15min for transfer). Set times for pick up/drop off.
You will need a flight to Naples, from there you will be met and transferred to the venue.
For the arrival flight: do not book a flight that arrives after 20.00 as the last ferry is at 22.00 and you need half an hour to reach the port by taxi.
For the return flight: book flights after 11 am as the first ferry off the island is at 06.30
Arrival by train
Please book your ticket to arrive at Napoli Centrale Station and we will transfer you to port, then by ferry to Ischia and then by car to Casa Benedetto. Transfer from and to the train station is included. MUGA Project will pick you up from the train station. Set times for pick up/drop off.
Creativity Meets Yoga in ITALY! Get inspired to create on the beautiful Ischia Island in Italy! Free your mind and rejuvenate your body through daily yoga