Kazbegi wellness retreat program will reconnect you to your mind, body and soul in one of the world’s most breathtaking places. We invite you to participate in various healing procedures at the foot of Kazbegi Mountains, rebalance your body with daily yoga classes and refocus your mind as you hike through various panoramic gorges and valleys. Enriching experiences such as hypnotherapy, art master classes and spa treatments will take you on an adventure of purpose, power and personal renewal. Discover Kazbegi's enchanting magic and find yourself forever wanting to return.
Every morning we start with the sunrise meditation to salute the magical universe we belong to. With fresh energy and focus, we move on practicing morning yoga sequences in breathtakingly beautiful scenery. As the day progresses, you learn how to make yoga an integral part of your holiday in Kazbegi. Learn more how to stay mindful as you practice energy healing therapies, guided meditations, kundalini, nidra and kria yoga, art therapy and reiki. Complete your retreat with indulging yourself in signature spa treatments, enjoying the stress-relief massage and pampering in world famous Tbilisi Sulfar Baths.
As we combine healing and travelling, we also let you explore Georgian culture by visiting historic landmarks and sampling local finest wines at family-owned wine cellar. Adrenaline-fueled activities such as hiking in the vicinity of beautiful gorges and waterfalls, is also available for your leisure and adventure. Enjoy our delicious food 3 times a day made by locally harvested ingredients while overlooking drastic views of Kazbegi Mountains.
Whether you’re looking for stress relief, health kick, quiet meditation, little indulgent or holiday with free time and various activities thrown in, Kazbegi retreat program will help you work towards your desired goals so you return home with a sense of inner peace and zen. So why wait? When now is the right time to embark on a new journey!
• Free Airport Pick Up / Drop Off (Tbilisi International Airport )
• High Class Accommodation ( 1 night in Tbilisi, 6 nights at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi)
• Tbilisi Old Town Guided Walking Tour
• 1 Hour Spa Treatment at Tbilisi Sulphur Bath
• Welcome Dinner at Traditional Georgian Restaurant with Folk Music Program
• Consultation with Wellness Coach
• Consultation with Yoga Instructor
• 1 x Full Body Stress Relief Massage
• Daily Guided Sunrise Meditations
• Daily Group Guided Asana Yoga Sessions (Hatha Yoga, Sukshma Vyayama Yoga)
• Daily Wellness Coaching Sessions (Manifestation, Affirmations, Positive Psychology, Emotional Transformation Workshops, Art Therapy)
• Daily Special Focus Yoga Session (Yoga Nidra, Pranic Healing)
• Wine Tastings at Local Family Owned Wine Cellar
• Sightseeing Tour to Ananuri Fortress, Trinity Church, Mtskheta, Dariali Gorge
• Guided Nature Walk to Gveleti Waterfall
All activities are optional leaving plenty of time for independent adventure or leisure
This retreat is limited to 15 guests
Nearest Fixed Departure Date: 29 / JUNE / 2017
Early Bird Price (6 weeks prior to departure date): USD 1 350 per person shared double room / single room + USD 220
Standard Price: USD 1 740 per person shared double room / single room + USD 220
Kazbegi wellness retreat program will reconnect you to your mind, body and soul in one of the world’s most breathtaking places.
And we are so proud of our most valuable team members - professional Holistic Healing Practitioners, Yoga Specialists and enthusiast Travel Guides who are making your holiday in Georgia an experience to remember. Above all, WE BELIEVE IN HEALING POWER OF TRAVEL ! See more photos and other events by this presenter
Ekaterine is a DISC specialist and a professional coach certified by Erickson International. As a wellness coach she successfully incorporates wellness and mind body techniques in her trainings and private practice. For years she has assisted people to develop emotional intelligence, transform their views and relationships, aspire towards their big goals.
Ekaterine has achieved significant results herself in transforming her habits and building up her wellness puzzle. Therefore, her interest towards nutrition, healthy lifestyle, meditation and reiki have been rewarding both for her clients and herself. Ekaterine has two kids and two dogs, all of them enjoying rainbow vegetables :)See more photos and other events by this presenter