AWAKEN YOUR INNER WISDOM~ YOGA, MEDITATION, WELLNESS RETREAT

When: 21 Nov 2017 - 25 Nov 2017 (Tue - Sat, 4 nights)
  • Book Now!
  • Send inquiry
  • From 672 USD

Mala Dhara Eco Resort & Yoga Retreat Center

At the Chiang Mai Mala Dhara Eco Resort, Organic Farm and Kin Dee Restaurant, we embrace simply getting back to the basics:
organic farming, pure foods,earthen designs and "quality to the source" in all of our choices


And that simply means: offering understated luxurious villa stays and group retreats, under the grid and out of the city.


Anyone interested in hosting their yoga, meditation, massage, tai chi, music or movement retreats will find Mala Dhara an idyllic location away from the bustle of the city and the large and impersonal Hotel & Resort industry. With lush views, a large restaurant and veranda with unbelievable views, a salt water pool, 2 yoga shalas, and a location near the Doi Saket Hot Springs – Mala Dhara is an easy choice. And of course, please don’t forget our gorgeous accommodations. 


 

See more events in this venue
Get Direction View Large Map

Tammy Hayano

Tammy Hayano is the creator of Hanuman Yoga Retreat. Originally from California, she has been an ex-pat in various countries, as well as a world traveler for the past 14 years. Tammy took her love of travel, teaching background, and interest in transformational experiences to start Hanuman Yoga Retreat. Since its launch in 2013, Tammy has led retreats in Bali, Thailand, Mexico, Hawaii, and California.

Tammy is trained in Hatha Yoga, JourneyDance™, Qi Gong, Inner Dance, TRE/tension-trauma releasing exercises, and Laughter Yoga.
See more photos and other events by this presenter
Mala Villa single occupancy
Villas at Mala Dhara were made with intention using earthen adobe structures. From the hand-picked furniture and the view from the windows, you'll find that each detail has been considered to delight your senses. Double occupancy rooms available: 1 king-sized bed or 2 twin sized bed Cotton mosquito net Air Conditioning & ceiling fan Shower WiFi Refridgerator
3 left
672 USD
Order Total 0 USD
Deposit Payable Today 0 USD
Remaining Balance 0 USD

Pay only 50% deposit now and the balance is due upon booking

1. If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days or less of the arrival date, 50% of the retreat rate will be charged to you. The remaining 50% will be refunded. 2. If a reservation is cancelled more than 30 days from the arrival date, 10% of the retreat rate will be charged to you. The remaining 90% will be refunded to you.

 

Other Events In The Same Venue

25 Aug 2016 - 25 Aug 2026 

Mala Dhara Eco Resort and Yoga Retreat Center

From 100 USD

Chang Wat Chiang Mai, Thailand

Our Yoga Retreat curriculum is carefully crafted by the founder of Mala Dhara, Kru Ploy. Yoga Asana classes will also be taught by Ploy when in residence.