Mala Dhara Eco Resort & Yoga Retreat Center
At the Chiang Mai Mala Dhara Eco Resort, Organic Farm and Kin Dee Restaurant, we embrace simply getting back to the basics:
organic farming, pure foods,earthen designs and "quality to the source" in all of our choices
And that simply means: offering understated luxurious villa stays and group retreats, under the grid and out of the city.
Anyone interested in hosting their yoga, meditation, massage, tai chi, music or movement retreats will find Mala Dhara an idyllic location away from the bustle of the city and the large and impersonal Hotel & Resort industry. With lush views, a large restaurant and veranda with unbelievable views, a salt water pool, 2 yoga shalas, and a location near the Doi Saket Hot Springs – Mala Dhara is an easy choice. And of course, please don’t forget our gorgeous accommodations.
See more events in this venue
Take time for yourself. Slow down. Find rest. Detox from stress. Immerse yourself in nature. During this 5 day mindful yoga, meditation, and wellness retreat, we will practice tools for self-care and build your self-awareness. Through the experience of various wellness modalities, we'll awaken the inner wisdom of your whole being.
Located 45 minutes from the old city of Chiang Mai, Thailand, Mala Dhara Eco Resort is where Mother Earth takes care of you. Sit by the rice fields. Take a bicycle ride around the village. Stop to smell the flowers. Walk barefoot around the organic farm. The connection back to nature will blend in fully with your yoga, wellness, and mindful retreat experience.
YOGA can be for EVERY BODY and experienced in a non-competitive environment where the vibe is warm, gentle, supportive, and fun. Our Hatha yoga classes will benefit beginners, intermediates, and even experienced practitioners looking for variety in their yoga practice. Learning is infinite; we constantly become attuned to our bodies and energies which changes day to day! In addition to yoga, you will experience a variety of wellness modalities. This is a wonderful opportunity to connect with the many parts of our selves: our physical, mental, and emotional body and our soul energy. When we practice a healthy relationship with ourselves, it extends out into our relationships, job, lifestyle, and how we engage with the world.
Your 5 day/4 night Mindful Yoga, Meditation, and Wellness Retreat at Mala Dhara will include:
- Morning breathwork, meditation, and gentle/moderate Hatha yoga classes
- Afternoon meditation and wellness sessions (e.g., TRE/tension-trauma releasing exercises, laughter yoga, partner yoga)
- Evening programs (e.g., restorative yoga, Inner Dance sound healing)
- Learning about the relationship with yourself, letting go of unhealthy patterns, and moving forward in life with clarity.
- 4 nights luxury accommodations
- Three "fresh from the farm" vegetarian meals per day: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Use of salt water swimming pool
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Evening hot springs excursion
- Evening herbal sauna, body scrub, and fire
- Optional Add-ons: massage treatments, bicycle and motorbike rentals.
- Group GAIA oracle card reading and individual vision work. (Individual card readings offered at a special price of 500 baht for 20 minutes.)
- Rates are inclusive of relevant government taxes.
Take time for yourself. Slow down. Detox from stress. Immerse yourself in northern Thailand's nature. Practice mindfulness yoga, meditation, & wellness.
Tammy is trained in Hatha Yoga, JourneyDance™, Qi Gong, Inner Dance, TRE/tension-trauma releasing exercises, and Laughter Yoga.
See more photos and other events by this presenter