HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL EXPERIENCE ON THIS RETREAT:
- Daily yoga and meditation practices with experienced instructors.
- An active exploration of the interconnection of mind, movement and breath.
- The art of felling grounded in every pose, both physically and mentally.
- A chance to strengthen your meditation experience.
- Unforgettable, powerfully charged holy sites, temples, and monasteries.
- Teachings from Tibetan Buddhist scholars, and space to contemplate the foundations of Buddhist philosophy.
Radhika, our returning teacher for the season, provides each student a gentle and safe yet challenging space to move into deeper dimensions of their practice, both physically and mentally. Radhika's style is a thoughtful blend of creative, flowing sequences, classic asana and pranayama, leaving students feeling both invigorated and relaxed.
Vinyasa is an energetic, fluid form of yoga practice in which breath is linked with movement. Classes will be intermediate level with optional pose variations offered for those who are newer to the practice as well as for those who are more advanced. Gently guided meditation sessions will be suited to both beginning meditators and those who have an established meditation practice.
Join us for a journey through the spiritual heart of Nepal with yoga and meditation classes, pilgrimages to sacred sites, and visits to Tibetan monasteries.