I am excited to invite you to a very special transformational retreat in Peru this February. It will be a combination of two Ayahuasca journeys and one San Pedro journey, with an experienced shaman with a very unique approach - Raul Diego Nelson Falch. There will be alsoI three+ days of transformational workshops, designed to help you navigate the shamanic landscapes and make the most out of your plant medicine journeys, facilitated by psychotherapist Meriana Dinkova. It will be a valuable combination of psychotherapy, shamanistic tools and plant medicines.We will use neo-shamanic technology aimed at removing emotional malware , getting rid of psychological viruses, and rebooting and upgrading your emotional and psychological operating system :) Since the retreat starts on Valentine's day, you can use the journey as a gift-to-self, to fall in deeper love with yourself. You can also bring your loved one to deepen your love & connection:)
Raul Diego Nelson Falch has a very unique approach to working with Ayahuasca and San Pedro. He brings to his ceremonies a rich framework rooted in cutting-edge biomedical science, plus a creative dialogue and synthesis with ancient wisdom of indigenous plant medicines. He applies his ayahuasca type sonic signaling ad icaros, along with quorum sensing and other somatic methods. He also works with soul recovery and trauma. He is one of the very few shamans, who integrates somatic work in his approach. In his work with Ayahuasca, he uses techniques which connect the enteric nervous system (the intelligence of the gut), with the brain. Some of his methods also address issues on a cellular level. In his work he combines knowledge from a wide variety of topics- from quantum entanglement, to bio-science. He will be working together with his partner and fellow shaman Inger Skogvold.
... as a side- he is an absolute character, with a quick mind and a great sense of humor. People find it a joy and privilege to work with him:)
Meriana Dinkova's workshops between the ceremonies will address core issues that plant medicines can heal and give you a map, framework, and tool kit to navigate the Ayahuasca experience in a safe way, while maximizing the learning and transformation it can provide. In the workshop we will zoom in individually on whatever emotional ties of unconscious believes are holding you back from fully rocking your self and your life.
- We will become aware of our ancestral contracts and beliefs that will aid you in letting go of thoughts and fears, which are no longer serving us, and align our energy and intention in ways that supercharge the manifestation of the goals and projects, aligned with our deepest purpose
- Through specialized consciousness tools, we will explore ways to deal with and shift difficult experiences, and uncover the treasures they often hide
- You will learn some neo-shamanistic, transpersonal, and somatic techniques for navigating the multi-dinmentional landscapes, and harvesting their spiritual treasures, as well as the 'proper code of conduct', when encountering entities from other planes
- You will get support in custom- designing the YOU that you are inspired to grow into, and learn how to live and manifest from there
- You will become aware of places where you are still holding old resentments and regrets and will learn rituals and practices, that support you to forgive and let go - be it others or most importantly yourself.
- You will learn tools to open and work with different dimensions of reality and work with the beings from those realms as guides and allies.
- You will get a lot of support with integration of the experiences during the retreat into your life 'back home' We also create a community context and encouraging on-going social bonding with the community post-treatment, as a support system.
Rahul works with 5 different kinds of Ayahuasca. Each of them have very unique properties. Some of them work on the emotional body, others on the connection with the different realms of existence (feel free to re-write that part too). Meriana's workshops will give you tools to maximize your learning and experience with the different brews and the specific opportunities for healing and learning they provide
There will also be time for trips to local places of interest, for river rafting and maybe visiting other shamans.
The location is Mi Templo Sagrado (My Sacred Temple)- an Ethnobotanical medicinal plants research and treatment center located in the Northern Peruvian Amazon, in the city of Tarapoto.
$1395 before 6pm December 28th 2013
$1750 before Jan 30th, 2014
$1950 after that
$500 to secure your spot
To RSVP and prepay go to:
We will keep the numbers up to 15 people, so participants can get a lot of individual attention.
If you are deeply called to come, but are struggling with funds, email Meriana at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's see what might be possible.
The price doesn't include air fare, lodging or food. There is a restaurant with different ayahuasca-diet options. Food can be between two and a half dollars per meal or higher, depending on budget.
As lodging goes, you can choose what type suits you best, and if you want to share a room with other participants. Here are the options:
- Single room Living kitchenette, frigobar, closet, built-in bath, terrace, hammocks. USD 29
- Matrimonial room (double size bed) Living kitchenette, frigobar, closet, built-in bath, terrace, hammocks. USD 36
- Double room Living kitchenette, frigobar, closet, built-in bath, terrace, hammocks. USD 44
- Triple room Living kitchenette, frigobar, closet, built-in bath, terrace, hammocks. USD 55
If you are traveling on a budget, there are also even cheaper accommodations available
Email Meriana at email@example.com and let me know what type of accommodation you prefer (for how many people & how many people per room), and I will make the reservation for you.
Meriana Dinkova is a psychotherapist (MFT#45696) , a Life Coach and an Ayahuasca retreats organizer. She was disturbed by how little people are told about how to navigate and integrate strong psychedelic experiences and especially Ayahuasca, and developed her own system of psycho-spiritual and neo-shamanistic inner space navigation tools, which she has been teaching at her retreats and speaking about on Conferences, festivals and podcasts in the US and internationally. Her system has a lot of benefits for everyone, but especially for first timers. For people, who can't come to her retreats, but want to works with Meriana and learn her system, she also offers preparation and integration sessions over Skype.
Meriana has been teaching workshops on 'Navigating Altered States' since 2012, and since 2013 she has been organizing and leading retreats to Peru, which combine her system and her psychotherapy work with the Medicine work of experienced shamans. She has been pleased to see what a difference having those tools can make in the experience of participants. She has done speaking engagements and workshops about 'Navigating Altered States' at the International Amazonian Shamanism Conference in Peru, at the Women's Visionary Congress in California, at the Breaking Convention in London, at the Tantra Festival in Hawaii ,at the Envision festival in Costa Rica, at Burningman, with the Psychedelic Society SF and at other festivals and venues. Meriana has also been a guest at multiple psychedelic podcasts, like 'The Psychedelic Salon',' Reality Sandwich' , 'In A Perfect World' and others. She has been working with clients and teaching workshops since 2001.
See more photos and other events by this presenter