Villa BorehVilla Boreh is a sanctuary, at the sea embedded in tropical gardens with wonderfully friendly staff and a fantastic spa area. See more events in this venue
Join Selina for a one-of-a-kind experience on the magical Island of the Gods, Bali.
Practice yoga and mediation in a pristine tropical paradise, immersed in the traditional beauty and peace of this deeply spiritual island. Up on the northern coast of Bali, we have hand-picked a very special place, which we will be booking exclusively for this retreat.
The retreat includes
- transfer to and from Ubud on 23rd and 30th March respectively.
- seven nights single accommodation in traditional villas embedded in lush tropical gardens.
- seven morning meditation sessions
- seven morning vinyasa flow classes
- seven evening yin yoga | yoga nidra classes (restorative and integrative)
- two and a half swimming pools
- a complimentary Balinese massage in the hotel’s well equipped spa
- seven healthy buffet breakfasts
- seven delicious lunches including produce from the hotel’s own organic gardens
- seven evening meals enjoyed by candlelight at the ocean’s edge
- unlimited fresh filtered water
- a warm and loving atmosphere
- optional activities: dolphin watching at dawn, jungle treks to a secret waterfall, visit to a traditional healer, visiting sacred temples, volcano trek
What previous participants have said...
"Selina's retreat was a complete experience incorporating body, mind and soul. She is a true expert and shares her knowledge and practice in an empowering way. I feel she has given me so much and I will value this experience for a long time to come. Thank you, Selina."
"Selina's yoga classes are a wholesome experience that benefit the body and emotional well-being. They free the mind and get you reconnected to your body, your inner self, your emotions and your intuition. And above all, they are fun!!"
"The combination of the venue, the staff, the group, the surroundings, the trips - and Selina - is unique! Thank you!!! For a blissful time!"
Deepen your yoga and meditation practice, and nurture your body and your soul in this week-long all-inclusive rejuvenating retreat in a pristine tropical paradise in magical Bali.