If you've never been to Bali or Ubud, this is a lovely way to visit.
The town is quiet compared to the rest of the island, and it's a hub for all things yoga and wellbeing. You also won't struggle to find a great cup of coffee, fun cocktails, and some ethical fashion for ladies and dudes.
- Learn biomechanically updated yoga alignment to keep you safe in any yoga class you’ll ever attend
- Explore the difference between classical and updated yoga postures
- Find better alignment for happy knees, happy hips, happy shoulders and a happy back!
- Learn how to use your muscles to protect your joints and ligaments
- Daily afternoon workshop followed by restorative yoga
- Morning flow practice to apply our new alignment
- Fun activities including temple visits, cooking classes, massages, fancy meals, and more (or less, if you just want to chill by the pool)
- Small group size - you are not just one in a crowd to us!
WHAT YOU GET:
- 5 nights of beautiful accommodation in the premium Honeymoon 2 rooms (read: fit for royalty, but with a family vibe)
- Lush breakfast every day
- Welcome dinner feast
- Final night dinner feast
- Fun activities around Ubud (optional. some people just like to chill)
- 2 gorgeous treatments: massage, facial, reflexology. You choose.
- Morning flow yoga, afternoon workshop and evening restorative yoga every day
- Access to your teacher all week. You'd be surprised how different this experience is, compared to just going to class.
- Collection from the airport in Bali
You will need to arrange your own flights.
Learn biomechanically updated yoga alignment at this yoga retreat, to keep you safe in any yoga class you'll ever attend!