YOGA & MEDITATION IN FRONT OF VIRGIN MT.FISH TAIL (7000m)
Tushita-Nepal is a perfect retreat resort for self – realization. It has 9 rooms named after the nine planets.. Fewa lake, Annapurna range and 3 mountains above 8000m seen from here, World Peace Stupa just nearby. Far from the madding crowd. Architecture according to Vastu Shastra (Fengsui). Herbal garden - Ayurvedic food. Library, Music, Yoga and meditation room, Astrology Outlook, nature therapy and spiritual healing. Self service Please! Be in the bosom of the mother nature and achieve peace / happiness....
To discover the mysterious creation of nature
To understand life and the world
To perceive eternal truth, bliss and beauty
And, Tushita Nepal for the noble cause…
Meaning: Tushita means ‘Heaven’ in ancient Nepali language. As the name suggests, Tushita – Nepal is amidst the nature; magnificent Himalayas just in front, emerald blue lake, lush green forest rich in flora and fauna. Spectacular dramatic views compel to ponder upon mysterious creation of Nature. And, you realize yes! Tushita- Nepal is the ultimate destination for healthy body, mind and soul. Indeed, it is a paradise on earth. The picture speaks itself more than hundred pages of words.
- Three mountain above 8000m can be seen from Tushita- Nepal premises
- Nine rooms named after nine planets
- World Peace Stupa seen just in front
- Music, Yoga and Meditation room,
- Nature therapy and Spiritual Healing
- The building has been built according to Vastu – Shastra ‘Fensui’
- The landscape of Tushita-Nepal is in Shiva Linga shape naturally.
- Used local skill and materials; Stone architecture crafted with conscience
- Healthy Spa and Ofuro (Japanese bronze bath tub)
- Utmost Tranquility “Far from the Madding Crowd”
- Spring water used and the most clean air in its surrounding
- Jungle nearby rich with flora and fauna ; orchids, various birds and butterflies
- Spinny Babbler, the bird found in Nepal only, can be watched
- Herbal Garden, bio-fencing, bee-keeping
- Organic Vegetables from own farm and healthy food served
- Sustainable energy source used (solar light + solar cooker)
- Tented camp and barbeque place, natural planetarium to watch stars.
- Beautiful sunrise and sunset from your terrace
AYURVEDI VEGETARIAN MEALS! SELF SERVICE !! COMPLAINS NOT ENTERTAINED !!!
IT IS YOUR SPIRITUAL HOME FOR SELF REALIZATION……………………………..….
TUSHITA NEPAL IS A NPO DEDICATED FOR HUMAN WELFARE……………………
RETREAT PACKAGE TRIP COST:
… In Pursuit of Peace & Happiness ( 9 days) Package trip cost USD 555/ person
Cost includes: Accommodation, 3 times meal (evening just something to chew /swallow), yoga and meditation class, hiking, transportation from Pokhara airport or bus station.
Extra cost: Astrology outlook, Vastu Shastra, Spiritual healing, Nature therapy, Ayurvedic Massage, Hot bath etc.
WHERE ARE WE? Tushita Nepal is 200 km west from capital city Kathmandu. May you come by tourist coach (USD 15) or by an aero-plane USD 120). We can send you e-ticket if you need. And, we are just near by the World Peace Stupa, Everybody knows.
WHAT WE TEACH? We make a group 6 or 9 or 12 people in maximum. We teach Hatha Yoga, the father of all the yoga styles taught by Guru Gorakshanath. We teach the most correct yoga and meditation method as it was started from Nepal in the very beginning. Later Indus of India copied the truth. You shall get spiritual lectures for complete awakening.
SPECIAL TOUR: Beside yoga trek, we organize Damaili visit, birthplace of Veda Vyasa, the compiler of the 4 Vedas; the father of all the religious texts / literature and the father of all the scientific discoveries. He wrote the noble path of HATHA Yoga & Meditation for the first time in the world as taught by Almighty Guru Gorakhnath. Later, on behalf of us, Hindus of India followed the noble path and spread the message to the world. It is so sad that most of the people do not know that Yoga& Meditation was started from Nepal in the very first human civilization.
THE PACKAGE COST? The cost for 9 days package shall be USD 555 and the cost includes; comfortable accommodation, 3 meals a day, yoga class, hiking, taxes, gifts, (Massage & Hot bath is not included in the price. May you ask extra service at USD 20 for one hour (Ayurvedic oil massage, Astrology outlook and spiritual healing is also extra cost.
WHAT TO DO IN POKHARA? Trekking, rafting, paragliding, mountain flights, city tours, wild honey hunting tours , Jungle Safari, Lumbini (birth place of Lord Buddha) , eco tours are the things to do in Pokhara. We shall organize such tours as per your interest. However, we shall take to Damuli (the birth place of Veda Vyasa) the compiler of the 4 Vedas; the father of all the religious texts, literature and scientific discoveries.
MOUNTAIN VIEWS :
Not to blow my own trumpet, the place has magnificent views 360 degree views of Himalayas, lake, river, forest, Pokhara valley, agricultural terraces, typical village, World Peace Stupa is just nearby (attached picture seen from our garden). In short, we are amidst the nature and far from the madding crowd. You see 3 mountains above 8000m. just infront - awesome ! lifetime memory....
* 9 rooms named after the nine planets and hopefully we shall accommodate you according to your zodiac sign and ruling planet. Wooden parquet floors, Serpentine stone flooring and hand-made crafts in the interior soothes your heart. You feel as if you are inside a cocoon. 24 hour gentle breeze !
WEATHER / TEMPERATURE
* Temperature is moderate whole year. However, warm jacket is needed in winter Dec - Jan (never below 10 degree) and summer Jun - July (never above 29 degree)
FOOD & DRINKS
We serve only Ayurvedic food (vegetarian meals) and self service please! We have avoided ajinomoto and preservative drinks. We use herbal tea / organic coffee and Himalayan herbal drinks for wellness that detoxifies your body.
HOW TO REACH TUSHITA?
We are 200 km away from the capital city Kathmandu. Airfare is 120 USD and tourist bus is 15 USD . May you request us for booking so that we can send you E-ticket.
We are 6 km away from the Pokhara airport or tourist bus stop. Taxi may take Rs 1200 to come to us. Cheapest way is to come by city bus that departures from Prithvi chowk in front of Himalayan Petrol pump at 7: 30 , 10: 30 , 2 pm and 5 pm. Get down place second parking of World Peace Stupa, or Himalayan view point or local name Dhungepani. You see sign-board there and we are just 84 m away from
GPS of TUSHITA: x 790985 latitude Y 3123439
Pumdi-Bhumdi-1 , Pokhara
World Peace Stupa
Tel: 977061621222 Mobile: 977-9856025232 (SMS preferred)
WHO IS YOGI PANCHAVEDI ? (former businessman but now a Yogi)
Eco Resort and Eco farming in Pokhara
Tushita Organic Restaurant
Natural Products - fair trade shop
Yogalaya (Yoga and meditation school)
Freelance writer, photographer, book writer, music composer
SIMPLICITY IS THE BEGINNING OF NATURE AND THE LAST OF AN ART
Tushita-Nepal is a perfect retreat resort for self – realization. 9 rooms named after the nine planets.. In the bosom of mighty Himalayas ... Awesome !