Guest House Retreat and Conference Center
Guest House is a delightful retreat and conference center in the scenic Connecticut River Valley. We offer spacious guest rooms with private bathrooms, superb cuisine, and amenities that range from a grand piano in our lobby to wireless internet in every room. Guests can focus on their work without distractions, while enjoying a nurturing and comfortable environment.
Our facility is a beautifully renovated country inn on private wooded land, adjacent to a state forest with hiking trails and two neighboring lakes. Conveniently located midway between New York City and Boston, Guest House is easily reachable via major highways or by train.
See more events in this venue
Are you ready to re-create yourself as we step into the dawn of 2015?
Imagine what it would feel like to live in alignment with your Soul’s intention, and contribute to the thriving of future generations.
When we create from a place of integrity, the outcome is bound to be magnificent. Whether we are birthing a new baby, a dream project, or an upgraded version of ourselves, we must first learn to connect the broken pieces and surrender to our own Greatness.
Within every cell of our bodies we carry an “imprint” that begins to establish before we are born. If our emotional body is overwhelmed during this formative period, then a lifetime of ineffective coping strategies and behavioral patterns will ensue. The Birth Into Being Method directly addresses this by transforming our “imprint,” thus allowing us to access the intelligence of nature’s creative power.
The time is ripe to express your authentic self and experience the intimate relationships you dream of.
In this workshop and training, you can get certified as a Birth Into Being Apprentice to teach and integrate the Method into your own practice! Read the full course description or scroll down for more information.
10 AM January 12, 2015 - January 21 at 6PM
At Guest House Conference and Retreat Center in the Connecticut River Valley
Facilitated by: click for full bios or scroll down
Melissa Aardema - Australia
Nily Goldenberg - Mexico
Lily Rhoads - California
- Early Registration Special: $3,800
- for those who pay in full before December 1, 2014
- Price as of December 1, 2014: $4,200
- $800 deposit due at registration
Partner's discount: $222 off!
Local's discount: $3,000 (includes all meals and no lodging) ($3,400 as of December 1, 2014)
- Birth Into Being Method - 10 day Intensive Workshop and Apprentice Training
- Upgrade yourself and your practice - get certified to teach Birth Into Being Levels 1-2
- Click to read the course description
- Three meals a day, all prepared from scratch
- Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks during breaks
- Lodging - double rooms with private bathrooms
- Single room upgrade: $430 for 10 days / $43 per night extra
- Natural setting to relax and rejuvenate
You will receive detailed payment and logistical details in the workshop Welcome Letter.
Please RSVP below by paying either your deposit or full payment. Payment will go up on December 1, 2014. Note: if you pay in full, you do not need to pay a deposit.
318 W Main St
Chester, CT 06412
Meet the Facilitators:
Melissa currently lives by the beach in Far North Queensland, Australia with her two beautiful children. She is a Mother, Birth Keeper and a Birth Into Being Practitioner. Melissa’s biggest passions are the Ocean and Conscious Birth. Her own initiations into motherhood in 2007 and 2009, brought a huge awakening on the importance of conceiving and birthing our children in love.
Working as a Birth Doula since 2009 her desire to see more conscious birth in this world led her to Elena Tonetti-Vladimirova's documentary 'Birth as We Know It' some years before she attended her first Birth Into Being Method workshop.
"It took me just over an hour in the presence of Elena to be totally hooked".
Since 2012 Melissa has been facilitating Birth Into Being Method workshops in various locations around Australia, including Cairns, Kuranda, Darwin, Townsville, Melbourne and Mission Beach.
"I genuinely believe that transformation is available to anyone who is seeking and willing - and I know from personal experience that the Birth Into Being Method has the tools for total life transformation".
Offering a gentle and safe space to explore, release and re-code the basic settings and experiences of our own births and early formative period, Melissa genuinely believes that everyone is capable of breaking through their own barriers and limitations to reaching their higher potential. It is with a great love that Melissa offers this experience to others and she is available to hold workshops Australia-wide and overseas.
Nily Goldenberg was born in Israel, in a peaceful and agricultural community called kibbutz Bet Alfa.
She is a Midwife, Birth Keeper and a Birth Into Being Practitioner.
Currently practicing midwifery in “Casa Colibri” in the green, activist town of San Cristobal De Las Casas, Chiapas, South Mexico.
She was trained as a midwife in the USA in the midwifery school and clinic “Maternidad La Luz” and also with the Traditional Mayan Midwives Doña Paolina in Chiapas and Doña Carmen in Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Nily also studied Traditional Medicine and Herbology in Oaxaca, Mexico, Theater, Mayan Abdominal Massage and Janzu- Aquatic Dance Therapy. She speaks Hebrew, Spanish and English.
Nily believes that birth is sacred.
That this natural everyday miracle should be kept with love, respect, delicate touch and understanding of the importance of this event on the new coming soul quality of life.
Birth is a passageway, a door into a new world, new reality and new consciousness. It is a precious opportunity to connect with our most natural resources of power, beauty and knowledge of who we really are.
Lily Rhoads loves the land and community she calls home in California's Sacramento Valley. She also is an avid navigator with an adventurous spirit. In 2012, she co-created Chakra Illumination Festival on Isla del Sol in Bolivia and continues to create space for ancient ceremony to blend with current culture.
She is passionate about poetry, sacred agriculture, compassionate communication, acroyoga, singing, and dancing.
Lily deeply resonates with the tools and teachings of the Birth Into Being Method. It brings her great pleasure to co-hear stories for collective transformation and hold space for liberation and alignment with one's personal Truth. She is dedicated to increasing the flow of Love and Compassion within and through the people of this planet.
She offers private sessions and holds workshops in California and beyond. Read her testimonial:
"My core cry was one of the most therapeutic experiences I have ever had. Lily gave me exactly what I needed to tap into deep, painful emotion and release it. Having witnesses and group support made the experience even more powerful. The amount of energy released and coursing through my body during and after my core cry was staggering. I felt immensely powerful and at peace afterwards. I cannot thank Lily enough for facilitating such an intense and healing experience."
- Katie Moore, 2014
Join us January 12-21 in Connecticut! Register here.
The Birth Into Being Method allows you to:
- Strengthen your sense of belonging and well-being
- Deepen connection with your Higher Self, other people, and the Source of Life
- Gain new reference points in your nervous system for greater ability of intimacy and creativity
- Fearlessly birth a new project, new baby, and/or new You!
Within every cell of our bodies we carry an "imprint" (called Limbic Imprint) that begins to establish before we are born. If our emotional body is overwhelmed during this formative period, then a lifetime of ineffective coping strategies and behavioral patterns will ensue. The Birth Into Being Method directly addresses this by transforming our Limbic Imprint, thus allowing us to access the intelligence of nature's creative Power.
This safe and effective Method brilliantly interweaves epigenetics and neuroplasticity with the richness of storytelling, visualization, breath-work, role-play, gentle touch and dancing. During the 10 day training you will be guided through a selection of the full menu of 18 processes and 19 exercises, including journaling and group sharing.
During the therapeutic portion of the course (Levels 1-4), participants experience numerous processes that address formative issues in a deeply profound and transformative way. The second portion of the course (Apprentice Training) is dedicated to experiencing additional processes and gaining facility with teaching the Method.
Due to the nature of this work, the curriculum takes on its own shape and form with each group dynamic. The order of presentation and depth of coverage is determined by the specific needs of the group, with regard to the Facilitator's discretion. Working in this way allows for healthy relationships to be established with the vortex of the Birthing Field.
Level 1 (Days 1, 2) Preconception - Post-Partum Period:
- Dive deeply into the ‘underworld’ to break through that which is holding you back in life; to recover that which is most precious.
- Alter the ‘basic settings’ in your nervous system & align with the vortex of the Birthing Field.
- Re-Code your Limbic Imprint of inhibiting emotional patterns by creating a new memory of being conceived, gestated, born, and breastfed in blissful and safe circumstances.
- Create new reference points of emotional comfort aligned with your conscious intentions.
- Invoke your inner 'Elder' - your deepest Wisdom as your constant companion.
- Free Will and the Fractal Nature of the Universe
- Limbic Imprinting, Harvesting the Outcome of the Way We Were Born
- Birth Matters: What is Birth Trauma?
- Creating an Alternative Route - Tri-Brain Concept
- Transforming Fear (of birthing, living, and dying)
- Consciousness of Procreation: The Miracle of You
- Unleashing Creativity
- Love as an Acquired Skill
Level 2 (Days 3, 4) Early Childhood - About Age 10:
- Heal the traumatic impact from interactions with your biological parents.
- Recover the loss of power in childhood; breaking the Silence; establishing the new reference points for healthy loving relationships.
- Disengage counter-intentions and victim mentality via bringing the three parts of the brain responsible for our mental, emotional and physiological functions into a harmonious resonance.
- Resolve deep unconscious conflicts.
- Unravel your family dynamic and acquire a new perception of reality based on Safety and Love.
- Increase your own capacity for love and upgrade your nervous system.
Levels 3 & 4 (Days 5 - 8) Adolescence:
- Trace the sources of your dysfunctions and transform them into a valuable resource.
- Recalibrate experiences that violated your integrity/ crushed your primal sense of Self.
- Make yourself at home within your new ‘basic settings’.
- Release resistance to living in abundance; empowering your purpose on Earth.
- Create an alternative memory of a great childhood (best friends, exciting adventures, amazing teachers, early introduction to conscious way of living, birthday parties of your dream, the most profound sexual awakening, rites of passage, etc, - all you needed to grow
- Address negative dynamics with people other than your biological parents.
- Activate a powerful flow of oxytocin.
Topics Covered in Levels 2-4:
- Intentions vs Counter-Intentions
- Healthy Boundaries
- Investigating Victim Mentality
- Transforming Addiction to Suffering
- Emotional Incest. Empowerment of Anger
- AMO (Addictive Modes of Operation)
- Sibling Rivalry
- Our 120 Senses
- Acceptance. Forgiveness. Surrender.
- Harvesting Negative Experiences vs Victim Mentality
- Prosperity Consciousness
- Setting Priorities for the Next Phase of Life
- Circumcision, C-Section
- Post-Partum Sexuality
- Betrayal of the Mother
Apprentice Training (Days 9-10) Get Certified as an Apprentice:
- Learn to sustain the new state of being.
- Deepen your own healing while practicing facilitating the processes.
- Get certified to teach Birth Into Being Method Workshops, Levels 1-2, including 1-on-1 sessions, and integrate the Method into a private practice (See Become a Facilitator).
- Become part of the Birth Into Being international community of Facilitators.
Free yourself from old patterns as you learn how birth affects your life. Express your authentic self as your learn the tools to share with others.