Join Jennie Lee, author of the new book, Breathing Love: Meditation in Action, in the healing waters of the Caribbean for the retreat of a lifetime. Swim with wild dolphins and practice yoga and meditation to nourish your heart and mind. This trip is sure to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit.
- Daily therapeutic and invigorating yoga practices, with expert Yoga Therapist, Jennie Lee
- Conscious breath work and creative sound for new inspirations
- Meditation for inner peace and balance
- Daily communion with dolphins to ignite your joyful inner spirit
- Consciousness shifting exercises to open your heart
- New friends celebrating positive life choices
- Sun, sand, healing water, nourishing food, laughter, good times!!
Swim with wild dolphins in the crystalline waters of Bimini, stretch into joy through daily yoga and consciously breathe love as you meditate.
Jennie bridges the universal ideals and practices of Eastern philosophy with the needs and challenges of modern Western living. In her classes you will find an unexpected mix of challenging as well as therapeutic yoga postures, energy management techniques, and meditation instruction, based on her studies in Body-Centered Psychotherapy and Spiritual Psychology, as well as Classical Yoga and Meditation. Jennie’s writing is featured regularly on Huffington Post, Mind Body Green, Yoga Therapy Today, Urban Wellness Magazine, Yogi Times, Gaia, and other yoga related blogs. She is a RYT-500, Certified Process Therapist, and active member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists.
The diversity of professionals who have entrusted Jennie with their process of personal growth speaks to her ability to effectively touch a wide range of individuals. She coaches in person on the island of O’ahu, and by phone or Skype internationally. See more photos and other events by this presenter