Canary Islands Yoga & Pilates Retreat (10% off)

Check In:
Check Out:
  • Book Now!
  • Send inquiry
  • From 700 USD
    From 630 USD

Azul Yoga & Pilates retreat

Beautiful eco villa complete with yoga deck, pool, and retreat facilities. See more events in this venue
Get Direction View Large Map
Late Booking
Shared room price. Various options available, prices starting from 700 euros.
4 left
Regular Price: 700 USD Your Price: 630 USD you save 10%
Order Total 0 USD
Deposit Payable Today 0 USD
Remaining Balance 0 USD

Pay only 3% deposit now and the balance is due one month in advance of your arrival.

CANCELLATION POLICY If you have any questions or concerns please contact us and we will do our best to help you. We are understanding of any problems that may arise – however, please accept that these are the standard terms for cancellation. You, or a member of your party, may cancel the booking at any time providing that the cancellation is communicated to us in writing. As cancellation incurs administrative costs, we will retain a 35 euro administration fee and in addition will apply cancellation charges up to the maximum shown as follows: 49 days or more before the start of your holiday: 10% of total cost 29 – 48 days: 25% of total cost 28 – 22 days: 50% of total cost 21 – 8 days: 75% of total cost 7 days or fewer: 100% of total cost The guest will also be responsible to pay any bank charges incurred for deposit refunds. Azul accepts no responsibility for cancellation due to flight companies cancelling flights or the clients inability / validity to travel. This is usually covered under your own travel insurance so please arrange adequate travel insurance at the time of booking.