Our yoga holiday week is a complex, yoga-based retreat programme with a focus on your energy channels and centres (chakras), on body-mind balance, on ayurvedic nutrition, that leaves you enough time to explore one of the most visited European cities, Barcelona.
During the one week program you learn how to strengthen your chakras, practice and improve yoga positions, get to know breathing and relaxation techniques and ayurvedic diet. We also show you around Barcelona and around, tell you about the city’s history, culture and traditions, recommend you places to visit, help you go local.
The daily yoga sessions help you to refresh and gain energy, while during the chakra workshops you learn about the flow of the vital energy, the characteristics of the 7 chakras and practice yoga positions to open or activate the chakras. We deepen the chakra experience with music, colors and fragrances.
As part of the yogic lifestyle we take special care of the nutrition, we show you the principles of the ayurvedic diet, explain you the different doshas and we prepare some ayurvedic dishes at the ayurvedic cooking workshop.
During the yoga holiday week of 6 nights/7 days (from Sunday to Saturday) we have daily two yoga classes, a chakra workshop and a night relaxation. The retreat programme includes accomodation, vegetarian breakfast and lunch menu (in a restaurant) and daily special activities. Apart from the yoga activities we offer you a guided city sightseeing tour and a daytrip to the mountains of Barcelona. During your free time you will have the opportunity to discover more of the city or just to relax on the beach.
YOGA HOLIDAY WEEKLY PROGRAMME
Arrivals from 16h, light welcome dinner and night meditation.
Daily activities (Monday-Saturday)
- 7.30-8.50 Morning dynamic yoga
- 11.00-13.00 Chakra workshop
- 19.00-20.00 Evening yoga (except Saturday)
- 22.00- Night relaxation (except Saturday)
- Monday: guided city tour
- Wednesday: day trip to Barcelona mountains
- Thursday: ayurvedic cooking workshop
- Friday: farewell dinner (not included in the price)
- Free time activities in group (optional): flamenco show, movie projection, mantra singing over Park Güell, Magic Fountain
Checkout on Saturday before 13h. Breakfast is but lunch is not included on Saturday.
Inbetween the activities, you have free time to enjoy the beach or to do sightseeing. We can also recommend and organize other activities for you, like thematic city tours, bike tours, photo tours, massages etc.
Vegetarian breakfast from local and organic products and lunch in a nearby vegetarian restaurant are included in the price. Filtered water and herbal infusions are at the disposal of the guests all day, a relaxing soy milk drink is offered during the night relaxation.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE YOGA HOLIDAY PROGRAMME?
- daily morning dynamic yoga
- daily chakra workshop
- daily outdoor evening yoga
- daily night relaxation
- accomodation in a classic Barcelona apartment in single or double private rooms with WIFI
- Sunday light dinner from local and organic products
- ayurvedic breakfast from local and organic products (Mon-Sat)
- vegetarian lunch in a restaurant/picnic lunch (Mon-Fri)
- 3-hour guided city tour
- day trip to Barcelona mountains with picnic lunch
- ayurvedic cooking workshop
- guide-booklet on the yoga asanas, chakras and ayurvedic diet
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- daily dinner
- local transport tickets
- entrance tickets to touristic sights
Please note that the programme may alter due to weather conditions or to other unforeseeable reasons (e.g. outdoor yoga sessions).
A week of ayurvedic yoga retreat to vitalize your body, mind and soul by immersing yourself into your inner energy centres.
She has been teaching yoga for 8 years, she started as a prenatal yoga teacher that she keeps on doing still and she is very proud of the newborn babies whose mothers she hepled to prepare for child-birth. As a certified Hatha and Ashtanga yoga instructor she gives Hatha and specifically dynamic yoga classes. She likes to travel and teach yoga abroad, she gave classes in East-Europe, Egypt and Spain.
She is a friendly, happy and dynamic person with a deep biological knowledge who loves helping people to find a healthy way of living. See more photos and other events by this presenter