Join Leila El Krekshi and Sabina Llambias Pell for yoga and archaeological hike and discover Menorca through a different lens. Menorca is one of the last hidden gems on the Mediterranean. A silent divine place, where the pace of life slows down. Discreet, rustic, peaceful yet intriguing, Menorca not only has the beautiful beaches, with crystal clear water to offer, but also a history and rich cultural heritage.
Whether you are looking for relaxation and tranquillity or rejuvenation of mind, body and spirit, our objective is to ease you back to nature, reconnect with yourself and just unwind and enjoy the island’s slow living pace.
With yoga, empty beaches, warmly hearted Menorquins and rustic farmhouse living, you'll learn to slow down, breathe, explore and enjoy being present in the moment. For a great add on trip, indulge yourself to a traditional thai massage.
A typical day on this retreat:
- Meditation and Yoga practice
- Kriya yoga and pranayama / Archeological hike
- Lunch at the farm/ lunch out on the beach
- Yogic relaxation
- Free time (massage, jacuzzi, pool, walk in village or nearby Cami)
- Yoga practice
You will be staying in a lovely Menorcan rustic farmhouse Matxani Gran, in San Clement. You will enjoy the essence of Menorcan countryside as you enter into a rustic work by the line country lane, with lovely gardens, and the farm's home grown fruits and vegetables. The farms lambs and two burritos (donkeys) Jordi and Consuelo grazing in the field will transport you to another time. A time of fragrances, the scent of freshly harvested tomatoes, of homemade jam and good fresh bread. Our vegetarian meals, with a mediterranean twist, are cooked with care and love, mainly from locally produced organic ingredients.
What is included:
- All yoga sessions set in the program
- Archeological hike and beach
- All meals and accommodation (on behalf of Matxani Gran)
What s not included
- Airport transfer ( can be arranged upon request)
- Privat yoga sessions
- Alcohol, tips
- International and national flights
- Medical and travel insurance
- Extra activities/ excursions
Re-connect with yourself and the island's natural elements. Discover off the beaten paths, beaches and the Talayotic Menorca, the prehistory of the island