If the idea of sipping on coconut cocktails in tropical Bali after an invigorating yoga session sounds fabulous, don’t miss Follow the Sun’s Eat, Play, Yoga Journey to Bali this year.
The trip promises a combination of gentle yoga, fun in the sun, spa time, shopping, and adventure making for an unforgettable ladies only holiday. Pamper yourself, recharge, and get your sparkle back through our exotic physical, mental and spiritual holiday. Ultimately, a journey with Follow the Sun is all done with fun and freedom in mind and a magical ratio of quality time, moments spent in nature, practicing yoga in exquisite outdoor locations, relaxing while sharing Inner Sun Inspiration moments, journaling, having ‘me’ time to connect with yourself, and sharing magical moments with likeminded ladies.
Dates: 8 nights in Bali - Saturday 20th May - Sunday 28th May(excluding travel time)
- 4 nights - Inata Bisma Resport & Spa, Ubud
- 3 nights – Bayshore Huts, Nusa Lembongan Island
- 1 night - Sal Beach Apartment, Uluwattu Inata Bisma Resort and Spa - Ubud
Inata Bisma is a simple and charming Balinese family style compound situated just off the quiet and tranquil Jalan Bisma among panoramic views of beautiful rice terraces, and far from noise and busy activities. This Resort is best for those seeking good quality, basic accommodation in a peaceful, fresh and relaxed environment. The Inata Bisma is located only a short walk from the Monkey Forest, Ubud Center, traditional markets, galleries and many other interesting places you can see.
Bayshore Huts – Nusa Lembongan: Nusa Lembongan is a small island just off Bali where we will be staying at the Lembongan Bay Shore Huts on Tamarind beach, overlooking the bay with its clear blue waters, panoramic view of eastern Bali and the majestic silhouette of Mount Agung.
Sal Eco Friendly Resort - Uluwattu: Located in the stunning Bukit region this intimate new eco boutique hotel is one of the secrets spot in Bali. In the Resort you can enjoy a wonderful salted water swimming pool whilst you breathe in the first-class luxury environment and services that Sal Resorts provide you. Sal has 2 different locations, one you are located just 5 minutes walking distance to one of the top surf spots in Bali, Bingin, in the other you are in front of Bingin surf spot on the beach! The rooms are decorated to help you to relax and to connect with the nature around you. These homey rooms with their Indonesians decoration are specially designed for maximum comfort. With private balconies and open air stunning toilets guests can relax in complete luxury.
Included in your package: •
- Themed yoga sessions with Sharni Quinn
- Yoga & meditation classes at YogaBarn in Ubud
- Snorkel trip on local fishing boat in the clear blue waters of Crystal Bay
- Eco Cycle Tour through the local compound and a visit to a coffee plantation
- Breakfast at all accommodation
- Transport to Inata Bisma Resort (organized directly with the hotel), shuttle transport to Sanur, speed boat to Nusa Lembongan Island, transfer to Bayshore Huts, Return transfer to Sal in Uluwattu, Transport back to the airport (leaving Uluwattu on Sunday the 28th May)
- Power Thought card sessions, Inner Sun Inspiration and journal time
- Plenty of relax, chill and ‘me’ time
- A few other exciting gifts PLUS Included in your package, you will automatically sponsor an Earthchild Project child weekly yoga for a year.
Excluded in your package:
- Flights & airport tax
- Visa - get your visa on arrival for $35
- Transport to the airport if not within our shuttle times
- Light lunches and dinners - average price between 3-8USD
- All beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional extras eg spa treatments, visit to traditional healers, SUP or surf board hire, surfing lessons, water sports
- Items of personal nature – telephone calls, laundry, shopping
Saturday 20th May Arriving at the airport on Sunday morning, we will be collected and driven straight to Inata Bisma resort in Ubud. Relaxing at Inata Bisma Resort and then possibly an afternoon Yoga session in their Shala.
Sunday 21st May Yoga session at YogaBarn, Inner Sun Inspiration, day at leisure.
Monday 22nd May Eco Cycle Tour, evening Tibetan Bowl Meditation.
Tuesday 23rd May Meditation and Yoga session, Inner Sun Inspiration, day at leisure.
Wednesday 24th May Morning yoga, transfer to Sanur, speed boat trip to Nusa Lembongan, afternoon at leisure.
Thursday 25th May Snorkel trip, evening yoga session.
Friday 26th May Morning yoga and Inner Sun Inspiration, day at leisure.
Saturday 27th May Morning yoga, check out, transfer to Uluwattu.
Sunday 28th May Morning yoga, check out, closing ceremony, final lunch & cocktails, transfer to airport. Fly home.
Costs: R17 900 / 1390 USD per person sharing
Deposit of R7 900 / 700 USD to be paid immediately to secure your place. Balance is due by the 20th March 2017.
Please note that flights increase rapidly closer to the time so book your flights and pay your deposit as soon as possible.
Pamper yourself, recharge, and get your sparkle back through Follow the Sun's exotic physical, mental and spiritual, ladies-only holiday.