Himalayan Mountains - north IndiaTREKKING
Wilderness: Rivers, Woods, and Mountains, Animals: Birds, wild animals (e.g. monkeys, snow leopards, musk deer, black bears)
Tour: McLeod Ganj (Upper Dharamshala, 1762 m) – Himalayan villages (max 2100 m altitude) Daily Distance: 6 km (2-3 hours walking)
Sacred sites: Hindu temples, Buddhist stupas and Dalai Lama´s temple complex See more events in this venue
A uniquely transformative journey integrating occidental holistic coaching, ecopsychology and spiritual practices for your inner awakening and personal development.
This light trekking retreat is for women who want to reconnect to their inner wisdom, the divine feminine and soothe themselves in harmony with Gaia, Mother Earth, in the powerful Himalayan foothills, northern India.
You will be guided on a journey into the sacred realms of nature, spirit and self. You will discover the treasure map to your soul and the truth of who you really are.
* Feminine spirituality and sexuality
* Moon cycles
* Connection to the body and nature
* Women’s wisdom
* Life coaching
* Guided meditations
7 day all-inclusive guided personal and spiritual transformative Eco Spirit Retreat for women including:
- Daily meditation, group coaching, mindfullness practices and rituals
- Sacred site visits
- Inter-cultural and inter-aged circle of women
- Airport Pick Up (New Delhi)
- 1 night Ashram in New Delhi
- Transport from Delhi to McLeod Ganj (Himachal Pradesh)
- Staying in a traditional Indian tribal community
- 6 day light hike (max 2-3 hours per day) in the Himalaya’s
- Fully equipped camping and trekking guide (incl. porter)
- All meals (vegetarian full board) and water/drinks included