with Sofiah Thom, Deb Rubin and Michelle Nayeli
February 13-19, 2014
An in depth immersion into the overlap of Yoga, Tribal Fusion Bellydance, Hoopdance, Somatics, Danyasa™ Arts, and Performance.
A somatic journey like no other, guided by three world-renowned teachers, coming together to bring you this multi-disciplinary, cross-collaborative experience, in the magic of Costa Rica!
Join us in paradise for this one-of-a kind retreat intensive!
Each day will begin with yoga and self-nourishing practices as our foundation. From there we will dive deep into dance and somatic studies. We will also have time to connect, co-create, play, and refresh in the sweetness of nature and gorgeous Costa Rican sunsets! The experience culminates with an extra-special (optional) emBody troupe performance at Envision Festival.
- 6 days, 5 nights of activities
- 36 hours of interdisciplinary study: Prana Flow Yoga, Tribal Fusion Belly Dance, Hoopdance, Danyasa, Therapeutics, Performance Cultivation and Artful Living.
- One way shuttle from San Jose Airport to Dominical*
- Lodging or A-La-Carte options (see below)
- Opening and Closing Meals
- Daily light breakfast and full lunch
- **Performance opportunity at Envision Festival!** - Envision tickets not included
Reconnect with your core. Replenish and rejuvenate. Innovate and inspire. Embody the dance in Costa Rica.
For more information or questions please email email@example.com
: Danyasa Eco Resort