“Explore Japan” Yoga retreat tour
Explore your inner peace in Japan during this Easter holidays! Studio-yoggy, the biggest yoga studio network in Japan, will take you and your family to the ancient city of Kamakura to explore Japanese culture and yoga experience.
Kamakura is a small seaside city, locates about 30 miles south of Tokyo (an hour by train from Tokyo). It is one of the most popular destinations for tourists. Kamakura has lots to offer as it was a political center in 12th century and there are ancient Buddhists temples, Shinto shrines, historical monuments and sandy beaches.
Tour highlights includes:
- Daily morning Meditation and Yoga classes (kids yoga classes available)
- 6 nights accommodation and daily breakfast
- Cultural experience –Visits to historical sights and Tea ceremony
- Transportation from/to Narita or Haneda International Airport (airfare is not included)
- Family room available
- Optional tour to Tokyo Disneyland, etc. (not included in the tour price)
Date: Leaving US April 15th , Returning 22nd, 2017.
Special offer $1,899 (registration by January 31st)
Explore your inner peace this spring! Studio-yoggy, the biggest yoga studio network in Japan, presents this yoga retreat in the ancient city of Kamakura.