Do your fitness need a bit of a kickstart? This retreat is designed to boost your fitness and overall wellbeing, so you can experience a new level of vitality.
Within the lush environment of The Seventh Seal Luxury Retreat in Bali, you will be far removed from everyday life and have the opportunity to focus on fitness, nutrition and changing your mindset to keep your wellbeing goals on track.
During these energising 6 days, your body will be fuelled with delicious organic food and you'll be inspired by nutrition workshops, a hands-on smoothie and juicing session, and a cooking class.
You'll enjoy a combination of yin and yang activities: morning meditation and yoga, daily fitness coaching, cycling in Ubud and climbing a volcano at sunrise.
Insightful workshops coach you in developing and maintaining a new mindset, giving you the tools to make fitness a priority for life.
Fitness Kickstart retreat highlights
- 6 days/5 nights of luxurious accommodation
- Daily fitness sessions in a friendly environment catering to all fitness levels with specialist trainer and coach Amanda Jane
- Yoga and meditation sessions throughout the retreat
- Nutrition workshops — learn about the power of food, how it can change your life and what to eat each day
- Hands-on smoothie and juicing workshop
- Interactive cooking class where you will learn a number of quick, easy and healthy recipes
- Mindset workshop to guide you through the process of building a holistic and healthy mindset to support the new, healthy you and eliminate any self-sabotaging behaviours and beliefs
- Cycling amongst rice fields in Ubud to explore the natural beauty of Bali
- Climbing a volcano to watch the sunrise, which will challenge your fitness and enliven your sense of adventure
- Delicious organic cuisine — all in-villa breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks
- Sunset mocktails on your final night followed by a spectacular teppanyaki seafood dinner
- 2 x 60-minute in-villa massages
- Lots of support, guidance and encouragement from your trainer and coach, Amanda Jane, who has 14+ years of experience in helping people transform their lives through holistic fitness and nutrition practices
- Enjoy the company of a small group of like-minded people in a supportive, friendly and relaxed environment
What's included in retreat packages?
- Courtesy transfer from Denpasar Airport to the retreat and return
- Participation in your choice of daily wellness activities — do as much or as little as you like
- Plenty of free time to relax by the pool, swim, read, shop, retreat and snooze!
- All in-villa meals
- Welcome drink, unlimited supply of filtered and infused waters, and herbal teas
- Positive, friendly staff available to help you in any way
- Personal attention from warm and passionate retreat owner
What's included in accommodation?
- Luxurious bedding and fluffy towels
- King size beds (for private rooms)
- King twin beds (for shared rooms)
- Complimentary wifi throughout the retreat
- Flat screen TV and DVD player in bedroom
- International channels and DVD library
- Ample wardrobe space
- Two open-sided lounge pavilions overlooking rice terraces
- Two swimming pools — 15-metre and 20-metre
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito nets
- Complimentary bathrobes
- Safety deposit boxes
- Private ensuite bathroom
- Pool towels
- 24-hour security
What 's not included in retreat packages?
- Flights to and from Bali
- Travel insurance — please note that travel insurance is mandatory for your retreat stay
- Alcoholic beverages — available on request
- Food and drinks at lunch and dinner outside the villa
- Any additional food and drinks in the villa that aren't part of your chosen retreat package
An energising fitness retreat designed to create real change in your life. Lose fat, gain strength and tone and bring your body alive with movement.
YOGA TEACHER, QUALIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER - AMANDA JANE
A former professional dancer, Amanda Jane inspires her students to discover their own personal journey and awaken their spiritual energy through the practice of yoga, breath work and meditation.
Over the last 14 years, Amanda Jane has trained extensively with internationally acclaimed yoga teachers. Her training includes power yoga, Iyengar, Hatha and Vinyasa flow as well as reiki and theta healing.
Amanda Jane's teaching focuses on raising each student's awareness so they can create a connection between body, mind and spirit. Her classes effortlessly intertwine adjustments, alignment, core beliefs, values and nutrition.
Amanda Jane is also a qualified personal training and leads guests in the fitness sessions on our popular Fitness Kickstart retreats, encouraging each person to set and achieve their highest level of fitness.
"My aim is to guide you towards mastering the art of living in the heart with joy and freedom."See more photos and other events by this presenter