Yemaya Island Hideaway & SpaRemote. Pristine. A little Slice of Paradise.
A tiny dot on the map of the Caribbean Sea, 43 miles off the coast of Nicaragua. See more events in this venue
Imagine going to a hidden tropical island surrounded by a warm turquoise ocean, coconut trees, and white sand beach for 6 nights and 7 days to reconnect and rejuvenate your body and mind, while learning from the one of the best nutrition teachers in the world, and becoming inspired with new knowledge and friendships to empower your life…..let’s make this happen!
A 7 Day Retreat that includes a plant powered, raw, vegan, animal-free, chemical-free menu for cleansing and recalibrating the body, daily 2 hour lectures from raw food guru Ronnie Landis, daily morning yoga, and sunset meditations with Grace, 1 detoxifying lymphatic massage, and many opportunities to simply relax and let go in the crystal blue waters and white sand beaches of this spectacular location on the Caribbean Side of Nicaragua, Little Corn Island.
To get to anywhere unique and spectacular will involve a little bit of adventure and fun. Fly into Managua, Nicaragua airport anytime on Nov 28. We will all meet there for a night at a comfortable executive hotel. A shuttle service for Gracious Living clients will be waiting for you at the airport to take you to the hotel. In the morning we will take a private Gracious Living Lifestyle chartered plane for our group to our first island stop, Big Corn Island. From there we will get on our private Gracious Living panga boat for 30 min through the ocean to get to Little Corn Island, our beautiful destination for the next 6 nights and 7 days. This place is like nothing you have ever imagined…think 5 star tropical jungle chic!
The casitas are beautifully built with private deck facing the ocean and sleeping 4 comfortably (2 singles beds, and 1 massive king size bed). Each has its own bathroom with semi-outdoor shower with hot water.
Morning yoga classes are on the tranquil jungle platform with fully equipped yoga mats, blocks, & bolsters that holds 45 people. Sunset meditations will be done to the sound of the ocean waves and swaying coconut trees on the ocean platform. Grace’s yoga classes are designed to release stress and invigorate the body and calm the mind through movement, through breathing exercises, and through learning to embrace stillness. All levels welcome, even beginners.
Everyday we will be enjoying organic, clean, fresh foods from the earth that facilitate your body’s natural cleansing process. Our menu that is designed for detoxification will cater to all levels beginners and advanced. We will have options and variety to suit your needs and level of cleansing. Our specially designed detox menu by Grace and Ronnie will include fresh juices, green juices, plant based smoothies, plant proteins, medicinal mushrooms, adaptogenic herbs, organic fresh vegetables and fruits grown from the local on-site garden and greenhouse, and a variety of delicious, creative raw food dishes to infuse your body with life. Not only will you feel amazing after a retreat like this but you will have so many new ideas for eating strategies and recipes when you go home.
Ronnie’s super dynamic, eye-opening lectures will blow you away. He is a captivating superfood genius and you will be hanging off his every word. He travels the world teaching about raw living foods, super foods, herbal nutrition, and holistic health. He has studied and taught with David Wolfe, and many other top raw food experts in the world. Ronnie is an author and founder of The Holistic Health Mastery Program, his personal nutrition certification course. Ronnie and Grace are on a mission to help change the world one person at a time by empowering people to take control of their health and lives through their food and lifestyle choices.
DAILY 2-HOUR LECTURES BY RONNIE LANDIS WILL COVER:
- A Complete Education on Raw Living Foods
- Introduction into Cleansing & Detoxification
- A Complete Education on Super Foods
- Activating Your Life’s Mission
- Reversing the Aging Process
- Hormone Balance & Lifestyle Upgrades
Relaxation times include hanging by the beach, lying in hammocks, spa treatments (1 detox massage is included), kayaking, paddle boarding, amazing snorkelling, and a group sailboat trip.
The combined knowledge, passion, and personalities of Ronnie and Grace at this unique, gorgeous tropical island location perfect for detoxification will make this a healthy, educational vacation like you have never experienced. GUARANTEED.
LET’S TALK COSTS:
We want to give you the best prices possible because our mission is to share our knowledge with as many people as possible to help make the world a better place.
Best deals are sleeping 4 to a room, but the 5 star casitas are huge and sleep 4 comfortably. (Plus you are going to be in stunning nature the entire day anyways!)
WHAT YOU GET ON THIS RETREAT:
- Daily 2 hour lectures by Ronnie Landis
- Daily yoga with Grace Van Berkum
- Daily meditations with Grace and Ronnie
- 1 beach yoga class
- 1 beach meditation
- 1 detox lymphatic massage
- 3 raw food, vegan, superfood meals, juices, & smoothies every day
- Full use of the Resort’s water equipment (boat, snorkel, paddleboards, beach volleyball)
- 7 nights in high end accommodation in Nicaragua at 2 locations (1 night in Managua and 6 nights at Yemaya Island Resort).
- All hotel and food taxes are included
- VIP travel after Managua
- BONUS: Anyone who signs up for the retreat gets 50% off of Ronnie’s cutting edge online health program. This can be purchased before the retreat for optimum knowledge and preparation.
- 20 off of additional spa treatments
So basically once you get off that plane, you are fully taken care of, and have no other costs (besides additional personal expenses).
A Gracious Living Retreat DOES NOT include:
- Airfare to Managua, Nicaragua
- Extra spa treatments (however as a Gracious Living participant, you will be able to receive them at 20% off).
- Horseback riding
- Travel Insurance (MANDATORY for an adventure destination like this)
*The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstance is to purchase trip insurance.
Travel insurance can protect you in case of:
- Trip cancellation
- Unforseen circumstances: weather, natural disaster, or travel companions
- Lost baggage
- Medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured
One reputable company is Travelex.
Some credit cards companies offer (the one you used to purchase your ticket) travel insurance so be sure to check.
A $500 USD NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to secure your spot.
Full amount to be paid before Sept 29, 2015.
Capacity of retreat is 45 people and we expect to sell-out with such amazing offerings, teachings, and stunning tropical location!
1) Fly into Managua, Nicaragua ANY TIME on Nov 28. We will all be meeting at our executive hotel for a welcome dinner. The following morning at 6am we depart for our beuatiful tropical location on Little Corn Island, which includes a short private plane & boat ride. ONCE YOU LAND IN MANAGUA ALL ACCOMODATION, FOOD, & EXTRA TRANSPORT IS INCLUDED IN RETREAT PRICE. Let us take care of you!
2) We depart from Yemaya on Little Corn Island at 6am on Dec 5. We land in Managua between 9-9:30am at latest. Book your departing flights on Dec 5 after 9:30 am giving yourself enough time for check-in & customs. Or feel free to stay longer at Yemaya or travel around in Nicaragua. Let us know and we can make recommendations for places to see & things to do.
It’s time to change your health!
It’s time to change your life!
It’s time to LIVE the life you were meant to live….a life of greatness!
Gracious Living detox retreat with Ronnie Landis featuring daily yoga, lectures and raw, vegan super foods, juices and smoothies.
Ronnie has studied functional and holistic nutrition through The Body Mind Institute as well as being a self taught professional nutritionist and peak performance coach. He consults frequently with some of the world’s leading doctors, nutritionists, corrective physiotherapy specialists, holistic health educators, and experts worldwide. Ronnie has an extensive background in a variety of martial arts disciplines such as Karate, American Boxing, Muay Thai, Wushu, and holds a third degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
He has been a dedicated athlete and martial artist since the age of four years old. He was a US National hopeful for Olympic style Tae Kwon D o and an aspiring professional basketball competitor. From the time of 2003 to 2007, Ronnie was the head instructor and program manager at Kangs Tae Kwon Do academy where he instructed over 300 students from all walks of life. Ronnie has also studied sports sciences including corrective rehabilitation, functional fitness, and personal training.
Ronnie is the founder and owner of one of the world’s most functional herbal raw chocolate product line, Cardiozoic Cacao and the producer and host of The Expanded Health and Human Potential Radio show which features cutting edge content on all areas of health as well as one on one interview with the world’s leading authorities. He is a dynamic, intelligent, and charismatic speaker who inspires audiences by instilling hope and pro-active strategies for increasing their health of body, mind, and spirit. See more photos and other events by this presenter
Grace Van Berkum
Yoga in breathtaking, unique locations. Realfood, plant-based, alive nutrition to heal & detox the body. Connecting to nature & soul. Balanced breathing to calm the mind. Embracing change. Empowering Yoga, Nutrition, Adventure Tropical Retreats in Nicaragua, Bahamas, Florida, & around the World. www.gracevanberkum.comSee more photos and other events by this presenter