Ashiyana Retreat & Yoga Centerhttp://www.ashiyana-yoga-goa.com/ See more events in this venue
After New Years and the holiday festivities are over, give yourself the gift of a lifetime: the time and space to realign with whatever it is you wish to bring into the new year.
I have been living and traveling India for the past 10 years and have found us the ideal location in which to pause, tune in, and recharge your spirit. I came to Yoga as I began an inner and outer journey to connect with sustainable peace and deep joy. This path has led me to some amazing tools, some of which I studied in depth for extended periods of time. Through this work I have touched inner peace and deep sustainable joy and I CANNOT WAIT to share these practices with YOU. My most effective tools are Yoga Asana, Meditation, Pranayama, Tai Chi, Healing Nutrition, Connecting with the Wisdom of Nature and Play! I look forward to spending a week together on the shores of India and into these practices that are so dear to my heart.
Gain clarity on your life, your goals and the song that’s singing in your heart! Harmony India Retreat promises stress reduction, self discovery, and an escape from a busy, overburdened lifestyle.
You will become more aware of how to use ancient tools to unlock the power you hold; the power to bring whatever you choose into your life! We will have journal time and space for your personal heart connection to bring clarity around exactly what you want to bring into you life AND how to do it! There will be evening activities every other night such as Restorative Yoga, Chanting, and Meditation.
Give yourself the gift of a week to unwind, take a break from your day-to-day routine, and return to a state of peace, clarity and the harmony within.
The retreat consists of four hours of Sunrise and Sunset Sessions each day. During the sun-kissed days, relax on the beach with a book or spend time in the spa after receiving one of our healing massages. The flowing, warm, healing waters are there for your soul-soothing dips whenever you choose. Chai stalls, fabric shops, and coconut stands color the streets of the nearby villages if you are feeling energized for more exploration.
- Beach Cabana Sharing = 800 Euros Single = 1000 Euros
- Eco Lodge Sharing = 1100 Euros Single = 1200 Euros
- Luxury Accommodation = 1,450 Euros
Spots will fill up fast, so please contact us to pay your deposit and register today!
Your Deposit of $200 will be credited towards your total balance due December 20th, 2015.
What is Included:
- Eight Divine Days and Seven Tropical Nights of lodging at the Ashiyana Retreat Center
- 4 hours of Sunrise and Sunset Yoga session on the beach or in the Treetop Yoga Shala each day
- Fresh, local, and healthy brunch buffet served daily
- Nightly dinners after enjoying the magic of a sunset practice
- Yoga equipment including mats, blankets, bolsters, and straps
- Transformative Yoga, Meditation, and Personal Bliss workshops offered throughout the week
- Purified water and herbal or masala chai tea for your enjoyment anytime you like
- Photos of your yoga holiday in India
- Daily cleaning service so you can relax and let us do all the work!
Anne-Lauren has been living and traveling India for the past 10 years and she has found us the ideal location in which to pause and reconnect to your truth!
: Anne-Lauren Graham