Santhi Yoga KeralaSanthi Yoga Teacher Training Institute is an internationally Registered Yoga school located in South India. The main objective behind the foundation of this institute is to propagate the knowledge of yoga to people and make them benefitted by its techniques. Our 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is internationally certified by Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International. See more events in this venue
One of the most powerful ways to instill a regular Yoga practice is to experience a yoga teacher training that imprints the experience in body and mind for a lifetime. During your training you will develop the discipline, endurance and confidence to keep your practice consistent. The benefits of establishing a regular yoga practice will help keep your lifestyle both relaxing and balanced for years to come.
Our 200 hour yoga teacher training curriculum is open to all levels and all body types. Our only requirement is that you offer your positive attitude, open mind and playful spirit. We suggest that you have had a regular, consistent practice of Hatha or Vinyasa Yoga for at least six months prior to the training, yet this is not mandatory.
Our program is approved and registered with the Yoga Alliance. Upon completion of the course students receive a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training certificate in Hatha Yoga. Students graduate with the skills and confidence needed to begin sequencing and teaching classes immediately should they desire.
Unique features of our Yoga Teacher Training course
- Small group of 15 students for individual attention
- Mixed Hatha and Vinyasa style
- Personal guidance and supervision for intensive Yoga and Meditation practice.
- Well experienced and dedicated teachers
- Detailed and intensive Curriculum
- Lectures from guest teachers and masters on Philosophy and Bhagawat Geetha
- Additional lectures on Ayurveda and diet by experienced teachers
- Ayurvedic cooking demonstration
- Yoga Alliance recognized Certificate
6 day a week Daily Yoga Teacher Training Schedule:
- 30-08.30 – Mantra chanting/Meditation
- 30-10.30 – Morning Asana Practice
- 30-11.30 – Brunch
- 30-12.30 – Yoga Theory
- 30-13.00 - Break
- 00-14.30 – Lectures on Philosophy/Anatomy Physiology/Ayurveda
- 30-16.00 – Evening Asana Practice
- 00-17.00 – Tea break
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM
- Mantra Chanting
- Bandhas and Kriyas
- Hatha and Vinyasa Flow Classes
- Yoga Therapy for Diabetes, Hyper Tension, Obesity, thyroid, etc.
- Prenatal Yoga, Children’s Yoga
- Teaching Practice
- Anatomy Physiology
- Adjustments and Assistance
- Inversions and Arm Balances
- Sequencing and Transitions
- Introduction to Ayurvedic Diet
- Bhagawat Geetha
- Ethic Guidelines
- Business Aspects
Santhi Yoga Teacher Training Institute is located in Trivandrum, Kerala. Kerala known as 'God's Own Country' is probably one of the greenest places you will ever see. Trivandrum has an international airport. Major public and private (including a number of international airlines) operate regular flights to and from Trivandrum. Many Indian cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kochi are well connected to Trivandrum.
Places to visit during off days
After the class hours students can go for sightseeing or shopping. Kovalam beach is only 15 km from Trivandrum. There are lots of things to see in Trivandrum like Historic palaces, Temples, Museums, beaches, etc.
Accommodation will be in our nearby two Guest Houses. Both single and shared rooms are available with attached bathroom. Rooms are all fully furnished with all modern amenities. Free Wifi Internet connectivity is also available. The guest house will be accommodating only our students. No other guests are allowed in both the Guest Houses. Daily Transportation to and from the guest houses to the school will be arranged by the school.
Wholesome and sattvic vegetarian meals will be served twice daily. Seasonal, locally available fruits and vegetables will be provided.
200 Hour Yoga Alliance certified Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala, India
See more photos and other events by this presenter