Escape with me to one of the most beautiful islands in the world on an ALL INCLUSIVE yoga retreat of a lifetime to Malaysia's unspoilt South Pacific paradise where the lush jungle meets the clear sea, Tioman Island!
* 7 nights in ecologically built chalets nestled into the coastal rainforest overlooking the sea
* All meals (several choices to pick from per meal) * Daily 2 hr morning dynamic practice
* Afternoon hr long Restorative practice
* Evening yoga Nidra
* Transport from Kuala Limpor airport to Subang where we board a domestic flight to Tioman Island
Investment: Book by May. 28 to get EARLYBIRD RATE of $2150 (twin share), $2350 after that date.
THERE ARE ONLY 8 PLACES ON THIS RETREAT SO BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL.
* Note: flights are $500 return from Sydney to Kuala Limpur with Air Asia and domestic flight between Subang and Tioman are $300 return and are not inluded.
Facts on Tioman:
* Tioman Island is a lush marine conservation reserve located 32km off the east coast of Malaysia
* It's been voted as one of the top 10 islands in the world by Time magazine and is so stunning it's been featured in several films
* As its surrounded by coral, Tiomam Island is teaming with diverse marine life like turtles and bright coral fish, making for amazing snorkeling and scuba diving, and as a marine park conservation area, is also home to a rich terrestrial biodiversity, like monkeys, squirrels and sea eagles!
* Home to the beautiful Twin Peaks Mountain, the view of which you'll be able to soak up from our hotel
* Voted as the #2 Resort in Tioman, Bagus Place Retreat is located on the unspoilt southern part of Tioman Island, with its economically built chalets nestled into the lush tropical rainforest overlooking the crystal clear sea, with incredible views of not only the ocean, but also Tioman's Twin Peaks Mountain.
* The serenely quiet island only has 9 chalets (and our retreat will occupy 3), meaning a maximum capacity of 25-30 including our group, so you can expect personalized service on your ultimate relaxation yoga holiday without any of the business and crowds that come with visiting busier destinations like Bali for example.
How do I get there? Seeing as we're travelling to an island in the middle of the South Pacific, there's a bit of travelling involved, but I've organized it down to the smallest detail so you don't have to worry about a thing as you unwind on your hassle free holiday. BOOK AIR ASIAN OVERNIGHT FLIGHT to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (ONLY $500 return!!!!!), leaving Sydney on Friday Aug. 26th at 9:25pm and arriving in Kuala Lumpur at 4am. For your returning flight, unless you'd like to stay on after retreat, book the 11:40pm flight with Air Asia leaving KUL on Sat. Sept. 3rd, getting you back to Sydney on Sunday September 4th at 9:45am
Apart from flights, your transport is organised for you - air conditioned transport has been pre booked to pick us up from the airport and take us to Subang - roughly an hour drive from Kuala Limur airport - where we'll board a domestic hour and a half flight to the white sands, lush jungle, and clear water of Tioman Island.
Is there a spa? There sure is ;) Treatments take place in the resort’s specially designed open air Bintangor Laut Pagoda, so you can treat yourself to a massage while relaxing to the sounds of the jungle!
What can I do between classes? The luscious, peaceful sanctuary of Tioman invites you in to rejuvenate your body, mind, and soul while being enchanted by the sights and sounds of nature, making the long, secluded beach, or your shaded chalet deck the ideal place to unwind with a book from the resorts library (and maybe even a cocktail), an afternoon nap, a trip to the open-aired spa, or some journaling.
If you're up for something more active between classes, the tropical waters and lush jungles provide plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities such as jungle trekking, snorkeling, kayaking and diving, and beach ball games, or take a little walk down the resort's long wooden jetty to fish and turtle watch!
Sounds like absolute paradise right?! If you'd like to join in on this once in a life time, South Pacific ultimate relaxation escape, you can email me to score yourself one of the 8 PLACES – I really enjoyed my last ultra intimate retreat so am keeping the group numbers small again for this trip!
Escape with me to one of the most beautiful islands in the world on an ALL INCLUSIVE yoga retreat of a lifetime to Malaysia's Tioman Island!