Journey Into the Heart of Nature: Sacred Yoga Backpacking Pilgrimage
Yoga. Writing. Art & Activism.
Do you long for deep connection with yourself, nature, the divine feminine, and a break from your everyday life?
If so, this epic outdoor journey is for you! This is a USA-based sacred yoga pilgrimage into the heart of the North Cascades Range of Washington State in the Pacific Northwest.
- Slowdown, relax and take timeout from your everyday life to self-reflect and recalibrate to the rhythms of nature
- Access and empower your inner voice and artistic-self by studying the signature energies in nature of three of the great creative Hindu goddesses of Yoga: Lakshmi, Matangi and Saraswati
- Live with conviction and confidence by learning to invoke the support and assistance of these three goddesses
- Activate fully your life-force and alertness by being in direct contact with MahaShakti and Shakta inspiration
- Explore your inner world and creative expression through investigative journaling
- Awaken energy and align with your playful nature through flowing goddess-based hatha yoga and sacred dance and sound in the forest
- Learn about your archetypal astrology sign from the night sky canopy and what it reveals about your life path
- Experience your whole and best-self as you come face-to-face with your nature-in-nature
- For your joyful benefit and that of the planet create earth material mandalas and learn about "Artivism" and devise ways to incorporate sacred activism into your life
- 3 nights and 4 days
- Daily Goddess Flow Yoga
- Goddess Studies in Nature: Lakshmi, Matangi, Saraswati
- Sacred Circle practices in forest and with glacier vistas, mantra, mudra and meditation
- Archetypal astrology sign reading
- Learn backpacking and base-camp skills
~ Your Yoga Guide, Stephanie Renee dos Santos
This is a USA-based yoga backpacking retreat into the heart of the North Cascades Range of Washington for 3 nights-4 days, goddess studies & yoga in nature.