Journey to Wellness is The Seventh Seal Luxury Retreat's signature 6-day retreat, designed to take you on a personal journey to discover a new level of wellness.
While relaxing in the sheer luxury of a Balinese villa and without the stresses of everyday life, the retreat's experienced teachers will provide you with the tools you need for a healthier life. During relaxed workshops, you'll learn about healthy eating and hydration, quality sleep, letting go of stress and making time for the most important person in your life — you!
During this 6-day journey, your body and mind will be supported with delicious organic food, daily yoga and meditation and pampering spa treatments — all included in your retreat price.
You'll also have the opportunity to experience Bali's unique spirituality and healing culture, and explore a little more of this beautiful island on a daytrip to Ubud.
Seventh Seal guests say that this retreat is life-changing and provides them with the first steps to a new level of joy, freedom and wellbeing.
Journey to Wellness retreat highlights
- 6 days/5 nights of luxurious accommodation
- Daily yoga in a relaxed environment with friendly teachers and classes that are adaptable to any level
- Mindfulness workshop to increase the connection with your spirit and joy of life
- Meditation, breathwork and deep relaxation practises
- Wellness workshop lead by Amanda Bruton providing you with new tools for healthy eating and hydration, restful sleep and stress-reduction
- Hands-on smoothie and juicing workshop
- 2 x 60-minute in-villa massages
- Choice of delicious organic meals and snacks OR a body-cleansing juice program
- Daytrip to Ubud (lunch of your own choice and cost in Ubud)
- Sunset cocktail at Mozaic Beachclub in Seminyak on your final night
- Spectacular teppanyaki seafood dinner at the villa on your final night
- Locally-made retreat gift
- All yoga, meditation and workshops offered within the luxurious villa environment
- Small groups of up to 12 guests at any time, ensuring you receive personalised attention
- Nightly sunsets from the villa accompanied by mocktails
- 'Letting-go' secret ceremony
What's included in retreat packages?
- Courtesy transfer from Denpasar Airport to the retreat and return
- Participation in your choice of daily wellness activities — do as much or as little as you like
- Plenty of free time to relax by the pool, swim, read, shop, retreat and snooze!
- All in-villa meals
- Welcome drink, unlimited supply of filtered and infused waters, and herbal teas
- Positive, friendly staff available to help you in any way
- Personal attention from warm and passionate retreat owner
What's included in accommodation?
- Luxurious bedding and fluffy towels
- King size beds (for private rooms)
- King twin beds (for shared rooms)
- Complimentary wifi throughout the retreat
- Flat screen TV and DVD player in bedroom
- International channels and DVD library
- Ample wardrobe space
- Two open-sided lounge pavilions overlooking rice terraces
- Two swimming pools — 15-metre and 20-metre
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito nets
- Complimentary bathrobes
- Safety deposit boxes
- Private ensuite bathroom
- Pool towels
- 24-hour security
What 's not included in retreat packages?
- Flights to and from Bali
- Travel insurance — please note that travel insurance is mandatory for your retreat stay
- Alcoholic beverages — available on request
- Food and drinks at lunch and dinner outside the villa
- Any additional food and drinks in the villa that aren't part of your chosen retreat package
Your personal journey to a new level of wellness: let go of stress, experience the joy of yoga, nourishing organic food and restful sleep in sheer luxury.
RETREAT FOUNDER, C.H.E.C.K. LIFESTYLE COACH - AMANDA BRUTON
Amanda has spent seven years of love and care designing and building Villa Malaathina, home of The Seventh Seal Luxury Retreat.
As the retreat's owner and director, Amanda travels between Australia and Bali to host all retreats and inspire each guest to live their best life through nutrition and by looking after the mind, body and spirit.
Amanda personally communicates with each guest before their stay, warmly greets you when you first walk through the magnificent villa doors, and is there to guide you through your retreat stay and to lead the team of retreat staff and teachers.
As a qualified C.H.E.K. Holistic Lifestyle Coach, Amanda brings together her knowledge of naturopathy, yoga, meditation, nutrition, anatomy and physiology, and eastern philosophy in the retreat's wellness workshops. These workshops are a highlight of the retreat for many guests.
Amanda has extensive qualifications in teaching yoga and meditation, and studied personally under Deepak Chopra at his wellness clinic in La Jolla California, where she learnt his signature style of mediation and healing.
Having spent much of her life studying and teaching in Southeast Asia and India, Amanda has a deep love for Bali, its people, healing traditions and culture. Amanda's open heart and relaxed approach to teaching wellness allows her to connect with guests and inspire them to cultivate a healthier, happier life.
"The best part of my job is seeing guests reconnect with themselves and go home with new tools to keep the sense of peace they found at the retreat. I also love seeing the once tired and stressed person leaving looking years younger.
"I look forward to sharing a wonderfully inspiring week with you."See more photos and other events by this presenter