The enigmatic city of Tulum combines beach, nature and ancient culture, being the only Mayan archeological site over the sea; a quiet, cozy and absolutely beautiful place; a small town that conserves the peace and security of the uncrowded destinations and reserving an uncrowded location with only a few riders in the water.
If you would like to learn Kiteboarding and ride along a pristine water and white sandy beach; surrounded by exotic vegetation and with the Mayan Ruins as your stage; dive and discover the incredible underwater world in the warm and rich Caribbean reefs, energize every morning with early yoga lessons and experience the energy of this ancient lands, the women´s only Kiteboarding, Yoga & Diving Camp is your ideal holiday.
- Our most luxury Camp, combining a beautiful beach front Posada on a top location and exquisite Italian and Mexican cuisine fusion.
- Reduced Groups
- Personalized and High-end Services
- International Crew: Kiteboarding and Yoga Instructors, Coordinator, Chef.
- Day trips to different beaches and spots along the Riviera Maya.
- Warm and shallow water – just a rash guard needed
- The Mayan Ruins as your daily scenario
- Absolutely breathtaking landscapes and beaches, with a unbeatable yoga vibe and special energy surrounding.
- Diving in one of the best places worldwide.
- Transfer from Cancun Intern. Airport to our Villa in Tulum (round trip)
- 7 nights accommodation on a cozy beach front Posada in Tulum Beach. Please, check the lodging details and photos in our section Destinations.
- Yoga lessons every day (morning / afternoon, depending on forecast)
- PADI Scuba Diver Course (2 days, 5 hours per day). Beginner Course. Course for Advance Scuba Divers available. Please ask.
- Kite Sisters kit, including rash guard, shirt, cap, stickers and pins.
- Guided Tour to Tulum Archaeological site.
- IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization) and PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) certifications.
BEGINNER AND INTERMEDIATE COACHING
- Level: first contact with the sport, body drag, water start (board) and riding without including upwind (edging).
- Includes: IKO Kiteboarding course (Level 1, 2 or 3). 2 hours lessons per day, for 6 days (12 hours in total) in groups of 2 students sharing a kite with 1 instructor (2 on 1). All gear necessary for the lessons (Kite and bar, harness, life jacket, helmet
- Level: riding upwind / edge; being able to go and return to the same point.
- Includes: daily group coaching lessons of 3 hours per day, every day (6 days of activities). Our Kitesurf Instructor and Coach will work with each assistant in transitions, toeside riding, first jumps, backrolls and front rolls, unhooked tricks. Video Coaching.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Flight to Mexico
- VISA (in case is necessary) or entrance fee to Mexico
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
WHAT TO BRING
Bring summer clothes, for day and night. Sometimes, can get a little bit colder during the night, so you may need a light sweater or hoodie and a light jacket for any occasional rain.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are on a fixed menu. Vegetarian menus and special request available.
THE SURROUNDING AREA
The Mayan Riviera is a privileged 80 miles area, not only for it´s great variety of ecosystems, that go from rich reef to tropical jungles; or for it´s flora and fauna, inside and outside the water, but also because of it´s cultural mixture, the contributions and remains of the mayan civilization, that nowadays still amazes the entire world with their mathematical calculations, numeral systems, seasons prediction and their incredible ability to sail the oceans.
82 miles south from the cosmopolitan city of Cancun and erected over a 12 meters cliff, with an astonish view of the Caribbean Sea, it´s the enigmatic city of Tulum, a fortress; one of the main maya cities between the XIII and XIV century and the only maya city raised on the shore; recognized as one of the “most beautiful beaches in the world” by TripAdvisor in 2011.
Tulum and it´s surrounding areas – Sian Ka´an, Solimay and Tankah Bays are truly paradises, protected areas with unbeatable views, uncrowded spots and sparkling waters.
A beach front posada, in one of the most beautiful destinations worldwide. Wake up every morning with an energetic yoga session and enjoy riding every day on a turquoise sea, sand so white as salt and lush vegetation… you can also enjoy swimming and snorkel right in front of our lodging and dive and discover the impressive underwater universe on the warm Caribbean reefs and cenotes; appreciate flora and fauna never seen before (Tulum is considered an ideal destination to dive, due to its warm and rich waters). A truly retreat in a breathtaking Mexican paradise.
Riviera Maya is a truly paradise for Kitesurfing, riding in uncrowded and wild beaches in the Caribbean ocean, pristine and warm water and steady wind.
During this Camp we will kite in “Tankah Bay”, a remote private beach, with turquoise water, palm trees and small waves, where wind mainly blows on shore and side-on shore.
Sandy bottom, no obstacles and an open and spacious bay, closed by the reef.
Playa Blanca is a completely flat water lagoon located in Cancun. This is going to be one of our “Daily Trips”, where we will spend the entire day in this gorgeous kitesurfing spot. Wind is steady, with an open and huge lagoon where the deepest areas water will be on your hips.
The group will be living in a beautiful and cozy beach front eco posada, with lush and tropical gardens and beach; open and common areas with hammocks and a charming restaurant that every day will delight us with fresh and homemade mexican and international meals.
Each cabin features an beautiful decoration, with ensuite bathroom and king beds, hot water and private terrace, right on the beach.
All the cabins have it´s own terrace, from where you can enjoy breathtaking sunrises and enjoy the view the turquoise sea and white beaches.
The Posada has Internet Wifi and hot water.
Please note that is works under an “ecological” system, using solar panel to give electricity to all the cabins.
Rooms are shared, upgrade to single room is available with a surcharge.
Daily cleaning. Bed sheets and towels included.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Tulum is an area still in infrastructure development, so tap water is highly valued and solar energy is used in the area. Therefore, we recommend using bottled or sterilized water.
- The area code for Mexico is 045.
- According to Mexican government regulations, all U.S. citizens must show a valid passport, book or card, to enter Mexican territory, by any means of transportation, beyond the border zone (20 kilometers, 13 miles, from the border). No visa or tourist card is required for stays of less than 72 hours within the border zone.
Tulum, Mexico is one of the most breath-taking beach destinations in the Caribbean. This 8-day retreats combines Kite, Yoga & Diving into an unforgettable experience that will change your life!
: Chelu Guardati