Cabarete… one of the Kitesurf worldwide mecas, is a small city that has grown and developed the last years around the Surf, Windsurf and Kitesurf. Here everything is about water sports, on a truly paradise of warm waters, golden beaches, lush vegetation and friendly people, that will transmit you the surf and caribbean lifestyle!
With an incredible topography, climate, surf and Kitesurf conditions, Dominican Republic is a tropical paradise; the second largest country in the Caribbean, with a growing economy, friendly and welcoming people and charming lifestyle!
Wake up every morning with the sound of the birds and nature, vitalize body, soul and mind with early yoga sessions in the lush and tropical garden of the Kite Sisters House in the NorthShore of DR.
Encourage to surf the turquoise waves of famous Playa Encuentro and ride every afternoon in the windy, warm and beautiful golden beaches of Cabarete!
Date: June 4th to 11th, 2016.
Camp lenght: 8 days / 7 nights
- Great conditions for either beginners to advance riders: steady wind and warm water – just a rash guard needed.
- International IKO Instructors Level 2 Senior.
- In Kite Sisters, our Instructors use for the Beginners and Intermediate lessons Radio Helmet, so you will be always in contact with the Instructor in the water, feeling safe and supported.
- Fun surf lessons in the beautiful and consistent Playa Encuentro.
- Our Chef will delight you with exquisite international cuisine.
- Beautiful landscape, tropical and warm weather; with a Surf laid-back lifestyle and friendly Caribbean vibes.
- Packages available:
Level: first contact with the sport, body drag, water start (board) and riding without including upwind (edging).
Includes: IKO Kiteboarding course (Level 1, 2 or 3). 2 hours lessons per day, for 6 days (12 hours in total) in groups of 2 students sharing a kite with 1 instructor (2 on 1). All gear necessary for the lessons (Kite and bar, harness, life jacket, helmet). Radio Helmet.
Level: riding upwind / edge; being able to go and return to the same point.
Includes: daily group coaching lessons of 3 hours per day, every day (6 days of activities). Our Kitesurf Instructor and Coach will work with each assistant in transitions, toeside riding, first jumps, backrolls and front rolls, unhooked tricks. 1 (one) Video Coaching.
- Transfer from Puerto Plata Airport (POP) to Cabarete (round trip). Transfer from Santiago Airport (STI) and Santo Domingo Airport (SDQ) also available, with an extra cost.
- 7 nights accommodation on a beautiful Villa in the most luxury gathered community and Country Club of the Northshore: Sea Horse Ranch.
- All Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner, fix menu prepared by our Chef. Vegetarian menus and special request available.
- Yoga lessons every day (morning / afternoon, depending on forecast).
- Gear storage and use of Kite Center facilities (compressor, bathroom, shower, lockers, etc).
- 2 x Surf lessons, gear included.
- Kite Sisters kit, including rash guard, cap, stickers and pins.
- IKO Certification (International Kiteboarding Organization).
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Flight to Dominican Republic
- VISA (in case is necessary) or entrance fee
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
- Gregorio Luperon Puerto Plata Airport: code POP; located only 20 km from Cabarete. Camp´s package includes the Airport transfer from POP Airport.
- Santiago Airport: code STI, located 68 km from Cabarete
- Santo Domingo Las Americas: code SDQ, located 250 km from Cabarete.
The group will be living on a large, beautiful and luxury Villa in the gathered community of Sea Horse Ranch. The Kite Sisters Villa features a tropical and lush garden and private swimming pool; with open areas to enjoy the garden and terrace. Our House is located just a few minutes from the Kitesurf spot and surf beach.
- 4 rooms with Double beds, king beds or twins and private ensuite bathroom:
- 1 Master Bedroom in the second floor, with king size bed, ensuite bathroom, terrace.
- 2 Bedrooms in the first floor, each one with ensuite bathroom and two queen beds.
- 1 Bedroom in the first floor, with ensuite bathroom and king size bed.
*Upgrade to private room available, please ask.
Fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable living room with WiFi, Cable TV, DVD player and Telephone.
Daily cleaning. Bed sheets and towels included.
Warm and tropical weather, early yoga and surf and kiteboarding lessons!
: Chelu Guardati
Bachelor in Advertising, PR and Event Organization
Yoga Instructor certified by the International Yoga Association
IKO Instructor (Internatinal Kiteboarding Organization) Level 2, Senior.
Freelance contributor on Kitesurf Magazines about Travel (The Kiteboarder) Events & World Tour organizer (KSP World Tour) and Professional Rider (Top 10 in the worldwide ranking).
See more photos and other events by this presenter