Exoticism, culture, history and sport; an unique combination on an unforgettable trip. Experience Morocco on a new and luxury way! With High-End services; lodging on a beautiful Kite Sisters Villa – Riad Style – in the Countryside and exploring the best and remotes beaches of the area in 4×4 Wheels Cars; chasing conditions!
Essaouria is the Kite Sisters top´s exotic destination, a truly adventure to a traditional and interesting land, that offers, not only top conditions for Kitesurfing, with reliable wind and open and wide beaches; but also a rich and priceless component: a strong culture… it´s music, exquisite food, fortified city, artists and workshops will open up your mind and make you travel into the past, while you walk around the old Medina´s narrow streets.
Due to it´s ancient history, the lively Medina and the wide Atlantic beach, Essaouira is and has been a true subject of dreams for both native Moroccan and tourists from around the globe. You might fall in love with the town as soon as you walk through the impressive fortified walls and love the exotic beach that has dominated the city for centuries.
Getting lost in the Mogador streets is like taking part on a movie, where the different languages, the scent, flavors and sounds of it´s market, the musicians, streets artist and the cultural merger, converge into an exciting mix of both African and Arabic civilization. At the very heart of it stand the people whom have lived in there lands for thousands of years: the berbers. Admitting the extraordinary nature of the town, UNESCO proclaimed Essoauira to be a World Heritage Site in 2001.
The Pearl of the Atlantic or the Sleeping Beauty offers an essential component needed: wind.
Essaouira has a coastline of 10 miles along the beautiful Atlantic Ocean; the perfect spot to either progress in Kite and Surf, or to try your first steps on WaveRiding. For 5th consecutive year we will explore Morocco, to experience a trip that will open up your mind and that combines sport with history and culture.
With the beautiful Kite Sisters Maison located in the beautiful and charming Essaouira´s Countryside, you will experience on a different way and get the best of the country: the serenity and peace of the surrounded landscape and luxuries areas and Villages in the Countryside; and the alive and exciting fortified city; together with the amazing conditions of summer time and beautiful windy beaches!Dates 2016:
- June 25th to July 2nd, 2016
- July 3rd to July 10th, 2016
Camp length: 8 days / 7 nights
- Experience Morocco on a new and cozy way! Our beautiful Kite Sisters Villa – Riad Style – in the Countryside and explore the best and remotes beaches of the area in 4×4 cars; chasing conditions!
- Private Chef that will delight you with exquisite home made and fresh Moroccan and international cuisine.
- International IKO Instructors Level 2 Senior.
- In Kite Sisters, our Instructors use for the Beginners and Intermediate lessons Radio Helmet, so you will be always in contact with the Instructor in the water, feeling safe and supported.
- Open, wide and lone sandy beaches and strong wind every day during summer time.
- Charming, interesting and exotic culture and traditions; completely submerge in the moroccan lifestyle in our visits to the Medina – fortified city-.
- Great shopping! The local market offers beautiful jewelry, traditional fabrics, carpets and handcrafts.
- Fun and easy waves to learn surfing.
Beginner and Intermediate lessons.
Level: first contact with the sport, body drag, water start (board) and riding without including upwind (edging).
Includes: IKO Kiteboarding course (Level 1, 2 or 3). 2 hours lessons per day, for 6 days (12 hours in total) in groups of 2 students sharing a kite with 1 instructor (2 on 1). All gear necessary for the lessons (Kite and bar, harness, life jacket, helmet). Radio Helmet.
Level: riding upwind / edge; being able to go and return to the same point.
Includes: daily group coaching lessons of 3 hours per day, every day (6 days of activities). Our Kitesurf Instructor and Coach will work with each assistant in transitions, toeside riding, first jumps, backrolls and front rolls, unhooked tricks. Video Coaching.
- Transfer from Marrakech Airport to Essaouira (round trip)
- 7 nights accommodation on a beautiful and charming Villa in Essaouira´s Countryside.
- All Meals: Full breakfast, lunch and Dinner (starter, main course, dessert, glass of wine). Moroccan and International Cuisine – prepared daily by our Chef.
- Yoga lessons every day (morning / afternoon, depending on forecast).
- 2 x Surf lessons, gear included.
- IKO Certification (International Kiteboarding Organization)
- Visit to Essaouira´s Medina and Market.
- Visit to a female berebere Cooperative, producers of the Argan oil.
- Kite Sisters gift bg, including rashguard, t-shirt, cap and stickers.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Flight to Morocco
- VISA (in case is necessary) or entrance fee
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
Arrival Airport: Marrakesh Menara Airport (RAK)
The group will be living on a large and beautiful Villa in the Countryside of Essaouira, only 10 minutes from the Medina – fortified city – and 5 from most of the Kite and Surf beaches.
This Riad-Style Villa has an exquisite architecture, combining berebere and european style and offering wide, open and charming moroccan gardens, private swimming pool, chill area, huge and comfortable living room and Hammam (Moroccan Sauna) in the Club House.
Open, comfortable and cozy bedrooms, with double occupancy, on queen size and single beds.
- 2 Bedrooms with Double beds and ensuite bathroom. Available for upgrade to private rooms.
- 2 attached Master Bedrooms with Kind size beds and ensuite bathroom.
- 1 bedroom with 3 single beds and private ensuite bathroom.
* Upgrade to private private ensuite room available for an extra cost.
Completely equipped kitchen and a comfortable living room with WiFi, Cable TV.
Bed linens and towel included. Daily cleaning.
Essaouria is our top exotic destination. This ancient city offers music, food, cultural experiences and a Retreat to the past, while you walk around it Medina.
: Chelu Guardati
Bachelor in Advertising, PR and Event Organization
Yoga Instructor certified by the International Yoga Association
IKO Instructor (Internatinal Kiteboarding Organization) Level 2, Senior.
Freelance contributor on Kitesurf Magazines about Travel (The Kiteboarder) Events & World Tour organizer (KSP World Tour) and Professional Rider (Top 10 in the worldwide ranking).
See more photos and other events by this presenter