DescriptionPalm Beach, Florida, May 31st – June 1st 2014, Weekend Workshop
Kriya Yoga Meditation
Spontaneous Clarity and Joy
As part of his worldwide tour, Kambiz Naficy, founder of the Joy of Life Organization will visit Palm Beach, FL, USA to offer the Kriya Yoga meditation & self-development workshop.
Friday, May 30th, 3:30pm-5:00pm - Introduction
Saturday, May 31st, 9:30am-1:00pm and 4:00pm-7:30pm
Sunday, June 1st, 9:30am-1:00pm and 4:00pm-7:30pm
Cost: $ 350
340 ROYAL POINCIANA WAY #332B
PALM BEACH, FLORIDA 33480
Local Coordinator Contacts:
Diana Greenwood: (561) 818-1916
Luke Greenwood: (917) 749-4998
JOL U.S. Assistant:
Lori Monzyk: (563) 508-5745
Palm Beach Weekend Workshop Topics:
First Session: Your Self-Concept
- What is our self-concept and where does it come from?
- Effect of past incidents on your self-concept.
- Yogic explanation of memory and how memory affects your self-concept.
- How self-concepts vanish in the present moment.
- How your self-concept impacts your self-confidence.
- Relationship between your self-concept and health.
Second Session: Contentment
- The meaning of true contentment.
- A questionnaire to gauge your current level of contentment.
- Factors that build inner-contentment.
- Exercises in creating more contentment.
Third Session: Ayurveda—the Yogic Approach to Medicine and Health
What is Ayurveda?
- The three Doshas and body-types.
- Ayuvedic menus for each body type.
- Which ingredients to use for particular diseases.
- The principle of energy and Life Force (Prana).
- How illness begins with energy-imbalances.
- Mantras and their healing vibrations.
Fourth Session: Advanced Kriya Yoga Techniques
- Connecting with the Great Void at the end of your AUM chant.
- Feeling the bliss of emptiness within the physical body.
- Energizing yourself through the vibration of mantras in the Third Eye.
- Breathing slow Kriya breaths into the heart center for deeper sleep.
- Keeping difficult emotions on the outskirts of consciousness.
- Releasing difficult memories through Kriya Yoga.
- Neutralizing pain and unpleasant sensations through mental focus.
Master Kambiz Naficy
Master Kambiz Naficy is a modern, highly educated spiritual pioneer who integrates the best of Western psychology and quantum physics with the ancient Vedic scriptures-- with a side of Su poetry. Born in Tehran, Iran, in 1953, a diplomatic mission brought Master Naficy and his family to Washington DC in 1962. Master Naficy spent the next half of his life living on two continents while procuring multiple graduate degrees in the West: one, a Harvard-sponsored MBA, and the second, a Masters in International Studies from Columbia University, New York, and lastly, a Masters in Fine Arts (poetry), from The New School for Social Research.
Following his successes on Wall Street, and an applauded book of poetry, Kambiz Naficy set out on his own personal quest for the Eternal Soul. This journey led him to India, where he studied with the Grand Masters of meditation and yoga for 15 years. Once initiated into the ancient science of Kriya Yoga by Swami Hariharananda (who comes from the lineage of Babaji and Paramahansa Yogananda --Autobiography of a Yogi), Kambiz Naficy delved deeply into the ancient and spiritual Vedantas.
Studying the parallels between this ancient wisdom and the modern science of quantum physics, Kambiz Naficy recognized that the integration of ancient yoga, modern psychology, and the manifestation powers of quantum physics quickly cleansed and healed the human psyche and led to rapid and profound improvements in his students’ lives. This unique combination of ancient and modern knowledge and techniques, in addition to his proficiency in multiple languages, has made Master Naficy an international speaker, teacher, and spiritual coach to many accomplished people around the world.
You may access Master Naficy’s spiritual blog and videos by clicking on the following links: Spiritual Blog: http://joyoflifeorganization.wordpress.com/ YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/KambizNaficySee more photos and other events by this presenter