260 kilometers south of Lima, it´s the only flora and fauna protected area of Peru, the Paracas National Reserve, one of our most favorite destinations to run, for the 4rd consecutive year, the classic “Kitesurf & Yoga Trip Paracas”, a disconnecting Retreat, to disconnect from your daily busy routine and connect with nature through the water and wind... the amazing sport of Kiteboarding
The stunning desert landscape, the impressive fauna of flamingos and dolphins and, mostly, the steady and constant trade wind from the desert, combined with the bay´s flat water conditions without current, turn this place into a perfect spot to learn Kiteboarding and, for the advanced riders, ideal to try new tricks!
Paracas is a charming little town, safe and quiet, a beautiful destination with residential villas facing the bay… The tranquil mornings allow to enjoy the sun and long walks around the bay and get ready for the midday; when wind starts to blow…
The Kiteboarding & Yoga Camp Paracas is a program where you will completely disconnect from the noisy and crowded cities and tourist destinations... a place just for us, in contact with nature, enjoying delicious local home made cuisine; starting every morning with Yoga sessions and Kitesurfing every afternoon; with breathtaking sunsets, chating and chilling with amazing people.
- November 5th to 12th, 2016
- November 13th to 20th, 2016
- November 26th to December 3rd, 2016
Destination and Camp highlights:
- Perfect conditions to learn Kiteboarding: fast progression for beginners and intermediate riders
- In Kite Sisters, our Instructor works during the Beginners and Intermediate lessons with Radio Helmet, so you will be alway in contact with the Instructor in the water, feeling safe and supported.
- Great conditions for advance riders, unhooked and freestyle tricks and progression.
- Flat water and a huge area with shallow water
- U Shape Bay: gives a completely safe environment
- Uncrowded kitesurfing spot *a truly privilege on the actual kiteboarding scenario*
- Exquisite peruvian cuisine. We are in partnership with one of the best Peruvian Restaurants in Lima, so every week one of their Chef´s will delight you with the best home made and fresh peruvian dishes.
Beginners & Intermediate lessons.
- Level: first contact with the sport, body drag, water start (board) and riding without including upwind (edging).
- Includes: Kitesurf course (Level 1, 2 and 3 according to the IKO Programm). 2 hours lessons per day, for 6 days (12 hours in total) in groups of 2 students sharing a kite with 1 instructor. All gear necessary for the lessons. Radio Helmets during the water practice.
Advance Coaching & Video Analysis.
- Level: riding upwind / edge; being able to go and return to the same point.
- Includes: daily group coaching lessons of 3 hours per day, every day (6 days of activities). Our Kitesurf Instructor and Coach will work with each assistant in transitions, toeside riding, first jumps, backrolls and front rolls, unhooked tricks. Video Coaching.
Packages also include
- Transfer from Lima Airport to Paracas (round trip) and local transportation in town
- 7 nights accommodation in the Kite Sisters House in Paracas (check lodging details and photos in the Destinations section)
- Yoga lessons every morning
- All Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner. Vegetarian menus available. Certified Peruvian Chef will delight you with the best national gourmet cuisine.
- Tour to the Ballestas Islands
- Buggies and Sandboarding Tour in the desert
- Kite Sisters Kit, including sister t-shirt, rash guard, cap and stickers.
- IKO Certification (International Kiteboarding Organization).
Packages do not include
- Flight to Peru
- VISA (in case is necessary)
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
Arrival Airport: Jorge Chavez International Arport, Lima (LIM)
LODGING: Kite Sisters House Paracas
The Kite Sisters House in Paracas is a beautiful beach front Villa, overlooking Paracas Bay. Spacious, comfortable, with cozy rooms and common areas; you can enjoy the best sunsets from our outside living room and enjoy early morning Yoga session in the beach front garden.
The Villa has 4 Bedrooms:
- The Main Master bedroom, located in the second floor, with 2 single beds (that can become a queen for upgrades), ensuite bathroom and balcony overlooking the Bay. Occupancy: 2 attendants. Available for Upgrade to private room.
- Second bedroom, located in the second floor, with 2 single beds (that can become a queen for upgrades), ensuite bathroom, overlooking the Bay (no balcony). Occupancy: 2 attendants. Available for Upgrade to private room.
- Third bedroom in the first floor with 2 single beds (that can become a queen for upgrades), ensuite bathroom, overlooking the Bay (no balcony). Occupancy: 2 attendants. Available for Upgrade to private room.
- Forth bedroom in the first floor, overlooking the private garden and swimming pool. This huge room features 4 beds (queen and 3 single) and ensuite bathroom. Occupancy: 2 attendants.
Absolutely safe; the Villa´s architecture and design follows the surrounding landscape, offering cozy and luminous areas; with a private pool and garden; a huge living room, where you can just sit, relax and enjoy the view of the Bay!
Daily cleaning. Limited Wifi and Cable Tv.
Our Chef will prepare every day exquisite peruvian and International meals, with fresh and local ingredients.
Are you ready for a week of learning an exciting sport as Kiteboarding, starting the day with morning Yoga and enjoying exquisite Peruvian traditions dishes?
: Chelu Guardati
Bachelor in Advertising, PR and Event Organization
Yoga Instructor certified by the International Yoga Association
IKO Instructor (Internatinal Kiteboarding Organization) Level 2, Senior.
Freelance contributor on Kitesurf Magazines about Travel (The Kiteboarder) Events & World Tour organizer (KSP World Tour) and Professional Rider (Top 10 in the worldwide ranking).
See more photos and other events by this presenter