Enjoy 5 days and 4 nights of total relaxation for the body and soul under the vast desert sky. We'll be tucked away at our private retreat center on 25 acres of land far from the hustle and bustle and city lights.
We'll have 2-3 daily yoga classes, daily meditation, small group restorative yoga sessions, creativity and self discovery workshops, plus free time to explore our gorgeous natural surroundings. Our trekking guide will lead us to a beautiful spot for yoga and meditation one morning. Massages are available on-site at an additional charge. Meals included. All levels welcome!
- 5 days/4 nights at our desert hideaway near Sedona, AZ
- All classes and workshops
- All meals
- Arrive Thursday afternoon, relax and get acquainted
- Thursday evening meal, sunset meditation, deep relaxation session
- Daily morning yoga and meditation
- Daily morning workshops exploring creativity, self discovery and mindfulness
- Daily afternoon small group restorative yoga sessions
- Daily optional afternoon workshops and nature excursions
- Afternoon and evening free time
- Monday sunrise meditation and breakfast
Contact me for details about the early bird discount expiring Feb. 15, 2016!
Enjoy 5 days & 4 nights of total relaxation for the body and soul at our private retreat center on 25 acres in the desert near Sedona, AZ.
: Stefanie Monge, RYT
Stefanie Monge, RYT
I found my calling in South Asia while studying yoga and meditation on a nearly 2-year journey traveling around the world. Trained in Nepal and India, I've taught in Australia, India, England, Mexico and the U.S.
In addition to teaching yoga and meditation I'm a speaker, writer, founder of Welcor Enterprise Yoga and partner in a 2,500 sq. ft. gallery space and artists' co-op in Omaha, Neb. I'm passionate about collaborating with artists and musicians to create experiences that combine mindfulness and creativity. Influenced by my time living abroad, I blend East and West to frame wellness in a real life, practical context that's accessible for people of all shapes, backgrounds, levels and abilities.
I also work with other yoga teachers and wellness professionals helping them to refine their marketing and business strategy, plan workshops/retreats and set+achieve goals.See more photos and other events by this presenter