Location. Location. Location. Om Waters floats on a beautiful lake in Sri Lanna National Park, only an hour from Chiang Mai, Thailand. You can't get any closer to nature than this! We invite you to join us for this unique weekend experience of wellness, connection and community in a magical setting. With very little external distractions, our senses will be heightened and be able to absorb all that nourishes us. It's an opportunity to clear that head space, boost your energy, laugh, play, and meet like-minded awesome people.
Early March is also an amazing time of year to be at Om Waters. Balmy mornings and evenings, with sunny and hot temperatures in the daytime. When's the last time you jumped into a lake? Slept under the stars? Immersed into nature? Or taken the opportunity for self-care? This space has been created for you.
- Two nights accommodation in shared space. A bit like glamping! ... in a rustic, but not so rustic sense. If you snore, we will gently place you in a kayak, and tow you back in in the morning...
- Food! Fresh vegetarian meals prepared lovingly by our amazing cooks! Includes Friday dinner, 3 meals on Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday.
- Roundtrip transport from Chiang Mai by sangthaew; then transport by boat to Om Waters.
- Two morning gentle/moderate Hatha yoga classes, plus meditation, breathwork and guided body scan.
- Two afternoon classes: QiGong and laughter yoga
- One evening restorative yoga session.
- One evening gathering.
- Personal time for swimming, kayaking, napping, inner tubing, and just inter-being.
360 degrees lakeview near Chiang Mai, Thailand! Yoga, meditation, sound healing, swimming, good food, great people, and glamping under the stars!
Tammy is trained in Hatha Yoga, JourneyDance™, Qi Gong, Inner Dance, TRE/tension-trauma releasing exercises, and Laughter Yoga.
See more photos and other events by this presenter