Join me for a relaxing yoga retreat in stunning Nicaragua for 6 nights beginning Friday, April 3, 2015. Enjoy twice daily pranayama, hatha yoga, and restorative yoga sessions, and group excursions - surfing, boat cruise, statue visit. Deepen your practice, travel to an exotic destination, and have fun!
This retreat will take place in beautiful Nica Yoga with your choice of triple, double, or single room accommodations. Complete with delicious and nutritious vegetarian meals for a healthy and calm body and mind.
Your OMbiance Retreat includes:
- 6 nights accommodation at Nica Yoga
- 12 pranayama/yoga sessions with certified instructor, Dr. Justina Law
- healthy vegetarian meals - 5 brunches, 6 dinners, 1 breakfast
- 1 surfing lesson with board rental and transport
- 1 group boat cruise
- 1 visit to Jesus statue
- group shuttle airport transfers (to and from the Nica Yoga to MGA Managua International airport - 2 hours each way)
- flights, gratuities, and personal expenses are not included
Rates for OMbiance Retreat (5 days, 6 nights):
$895 USD per person ($945 after Dec. 1st, 2014) - shared occupancy (2 or 3 beds per room)
$1295 USD per person ($1345 after Dec. 1st, 2014) - single occupancy
$795 USD ($845 after Dec. 1st, 2014) per non-participating spouse/friend (includes shared occupancy, meals, and group airport transfer)