Are you ready for an exciting yet relaxing experience? Come discover the beauty and experience new adventures on a historic guest ranch near the continental divide. Explore majestic mountain trails on horseback or by hiking accompanied by our experienced guides.
Try your hand at fly fishing on one of Montana's premiere rivers, enjoy bird watching, cave exploring, incredible wildlife viewing, go for a swim in the creek or spend the afternoon in the shade of the big Cottonwood trees. This well-appointed working guest ranch on 8000 acres of spectacular Big Sky country is perfect for individuals, family vacations and gatherings of all kinds. The magnificent setting, the professional helpful staff virtually guarantees a vacation that will provide memories that will last a lifetime.
See more events in this venue
• Feel overwhelmed with the speed of today’s lifestyle?
• Feel buffeted by the winds of constantly changing situations?
• Have difficulty maintaining the clarity of practice within everyday situations?
Located at the base of the Continental Divide, in the heart of the Rockies, allow yourself 5 days to experience quiet stillness at Blacktail Ranch in Wolf Creek, MT. In the tradition of Śri Krishnamacharya, through the teachings of his son, Mr. TKV Desikachar, we will concentrate on traditional pranayama techniques in an applicable way to maintain a regular practice into your every day.
Would you like to:
• Feel a deep sense of inner stability, regardless of the situation?
• Feel confident in your ability to handle and respond to change?
• Trust your decisions and feel confident in them, no matter the context?
The foundation of Krishnamacharya’s teachings is the knowledge that each individual breathes their own journey into their yoga practice. In this retreat, we will learn insightful teachings to focus individually on how our mind can either help us or distract us from achieving the clarity for:
• The process of developing inner stability
• Uncovering and redefining our purpose
• Cultivating trust and confidence in our actions
• Awakening the potential already in us, allowing it to unfold and develop.
Sunday, July 19: Retreat begins with dinner and orientation
Monday, July 20: Yoga classes begin
Thursday, July 23:Yoga classes end with a closing dinner/ circle
And in your quiet time you can:
• Enjoy the breathtaking scenery
• Go horseback riding
• Go swimming or fly fishing in the water
• Hike the trails
• Spend time with old friends or make new ones
Fly in/out of Great Falls Airport.
Shuttle Service can be provided for additional cost through the Blacktail Ranch.
The airport is approximately 1-hr from the Ranch.
Lodging & Prices
$995 if you bring your own tent
$1395 with provided dorm accommodations
$1895 for a private cabin (3 total available)
There is only space for 24 guests at Blacktail Ranch
$300 Non Refundable deposit secures your spot
Please visit http://bit.ly/1QIikVN for more details & to secure your spot
Connect with yourself in the heart of the Rockies by studying traditional pranayama as an applicable tool for a sustaining & strengthening practice.