A Private Ayurvedic Detox Retreat specialising in Panchakarma, weight loss, stress management and chronic health problems.
To help you on your path to health and happiness, we've created transformational private retreats based on the ancient science of Ayurveda. We tailor each retreat to your individual goals, be they losing weight, managing stress, resolving emotional issues, reducing pain or detoxing. As dedicated Ayurvedic practitioners, with over twenty years experience, we’ll ensure you receive the right combination of therapies to revitalise both your mind and body, to help bring vitality, confidence and motivation back into your life, while addressing underlying health concerns and calming the mind.
We offer you the luxury of being the only person at our retreat and invite you to experience our exceptional four-handed massages, personal development, yoga and meditation sessions. We guarantee that each three-hour Ayurvedic massage therapy session will bring you ever-increasing peace and serenity. To ensure you maintain the transformation you achieve, we offer expert advice and on-going support. With our emphasis on providing a supportive environment, combined with an integrated mind and body approach, we've created a retreat with truly life-changing potential.
Our bespoke and flexible retreat packages range from one day (an ideal introduction or top up) to fourteen days (a full Panchakarma detox). We listen to your goals, dreams and desires and create a personal Ayurvedic retreat programme to help you achieve them. These unique, personal retreats include:
- Genuinely personalised and flexible retreats tailored to your individual needs and goals
- Four-handed synchronised Ayurvedic massages specific to your metabolic body-type
- Two to three-hour treatment or therapy session each morning and afternoon
- One-to-one personal care and attention from Carol and Danny
- Personal development, life-coaching and life-style management advice during and after your stay with us
- Advice on diet, nutrition, exercise, yoga, meditation, relaxation, balanced breathing and oil massage
- Powerful techniques to help overcome fears, phobias, anxiety and stress
- An understanding of your individual Ayurvedic body-type and the ideal daily routine to keep it healthy and balanced
- A small, cosy and relaxing house that's entirely yours for the duration of your stay
- A light, vegetarian diet prepared with fruits and vegetables from our organic allotment near Tutbury Castle
A Private Ayurvedic Detox Retreat in Staffordshire (England) specialising in Panchakarma, weight loss, stress management and chronic health problems.