People always turn to you for advice and support? Well it’s time to slow down and create some personal time to focus on what YOU need!
It’s time to come away from all the noise around you (work, stress and life admin), so YOU can rebalance and reconnect with the most important person you know… YOU.
Fly away to the Caribbean and spend seven days with amazing new BFF’s. We’ll help you calm your racing mind, infuse your mojo with even more passion for life and have your heart beating on island time!
Five Amazing Benefits you’ll leave with:
- Clarity: Imagine leaving with greater clarity on your values, your vision and the direction you want to head. You would have had the change to pin down what really matters to you and how you’ll uncover the blocks in your way. Be ready to take action when you get home, no procrastinating – it’s time to decrease the drains in your life.
- Awareness: You’ll return home knowing how mindfulness can be a part of your life and with increased confidence to continue on your mindful journey. You will have the tools to draw on when you are dealing with even the toughest of situations, feeling overwhelmed with emotions or need to seek further clarity to continue moving forward in the right direction that is true to you!
- In flow: Being in flow will allow your energy to attract more positive people and situations into your life. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself meeting new people and involved in new experiences that guide you in the direction your inner light should be shining.
- Lasting friendships: You’d have been joined by other Go-Getters, Change-Makers and Soul-Shakers where your energies were combined making it easier to practice mindfulness in a way that works best for you. You shared stories, you laughed, and most likely you’ll have formed lasting relationships that you will continue to nurture long after the retreat finishes.
- Improved wellness: Your time in Barbados will allow you the space to regain balance. You’ll leave with a personalised crafted wellness plan that will enable you to return home with greater boundaries so you can remain in balance and see improved wellness.
- transfer shuttles on arrival and departure (from Grantley Adams International Airport only).
- six nights’ accommodation at a private villa located on the prestigious Sandy Lane estate (single or shared double occupancy available).
- Welcome cocktails.
- all meals at our private villa are included, which includes five breakfasts, four luscious lunches, four mouth-watering dinners and a farewell brunch, prepared by our high quality local chef. All juices, soft drinks, teas, coffees and water will be provided.
- a private, bespoke food tour of Barbados’ Platinum Coast (includes a cocktail to start, a three-course meal and a drink with each course, either wine or a soft drink).
- a private catamaran trip with gorgeous food included and a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available.
- stand-up paddle boarding.
- our private Barbados island tour.
- all mindfulness workshops, morning meditations and evening gratitude circles.
- transportation to all external activities.
Your hostess - Dr. Tilean
Not so long ago, I was going through a challenging time in my life, including a marriage breakup and my addiction to giving too much. But you see, I’m a Go-Getter, Change-Maker and Soul-Shaker, so no matter what crap was happening in my own world, I’d still perform, I’d still do well and I’d still keep giving!
A happy, bubbly and natural born helper (and a Chartered Psychologist), I was always helping others with their lives while unintentionally neglecting my own. I found myself out of balance and neglecting my own health and wellbeing. To make matters worse, my ability to look inwards was clouded by my self-created mental blocks, including my massive inner critic. Everything felt like a huge struggle, so I had to dig deep for a solution!
Out of desperation, I turned to practicing mindfulness and meditation every day and slowly I developed clarity. It wasn’t easy doing a daily practice because as a Go-Giver, Change-Maker and Soul-Shaker I rarely had five minutes to stop and think (sound familiar?). But with a healthy persistence and perseverance, I made the time and learned how to incorporate mindfulness into my life.
As I did, mindfulness touched my very soul and woke me up to what life could really be. The empowerment it gave me was so profound, I only wish I had done it sooner. I’m still a Go-Giver, Change-Maker and Soul-Shaker, but now I know how to love and nurture myself, and now I have twice as much to give to others – including you! A daily practice of mindfulness and an annual retreat is a must in my life now and I believe it should be part of your life, too! Put yourself first Go-Giver. Trust me, it will be worth it!
Isn’t it time for YOU to act?
Every healer, helper and coach should make sure they are fully in balance, that their mojo is fully recharged and their mind, body and soul is completely nourished so they can fully continue to give to the people they work with and are around. Don’t leave it until you get to a point where you unintentionally run yourself down.
Recognise when you need to restore your mojo and do it! Fill yourself with love, so your love can continue flowing even more than it does to the people around you and the people you are here on Earth to serve!
Over seven delightful days in sheer luxury in the Caribbean, you will let go of stress and reach a new level of wellness by embodying mindfulness.